Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  64
Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last

Post Thanks / Like
    LI Roe, Sorry, only a sister. I knew that he was one of a kind when I snatched him up!

2. Likes N/A, Kathy B., imj9scrochetj9 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Meerkat that's Great DONT LOOK BACK when they were due to Give. You are FUNISHING and that's SUPER great. Proud of U.

4. Likes MeerKat liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sweet Sue cant we just change over for a while??????? Mine is quiet & likes to keep doing jobs to be done, HANDY DANDY GUY
    Let me know .... hehehe

Post Thanks / Like
    Susan MJ, Sorry to disappoint you, but hubby says "no". Actually my hubby sounds a lot like yours. We both have "to do" lists going all of the time, but he's the only one that seems to cross any of his chores off as being done! Me, I need to have some kind of time pressure or deadline to motivate me, and in Jan. and Feb. around here, there is very little motivation going on except to stay inside and keep warm!

7. Likes Kathy B., MeerKat liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Well looks like my post did not get through last time, but my goal for 2014 is to do at least 200 items for toys for tots and Shriners hospitals, toys hats and blankets, I have 23 done so far so hope to make the goal by dec of 2014, wish me luck that i can get it done.God Bless and have a great yaer everyone. love Jean

9. Likes Barbara G., Kathy B., MeerKat liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I want to conquer crocheting a cardigan...not very good at armholes. Uuuggghhhh!!!!!
    Angelique

11. Likes Barbara G., Kathy B. liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I don't think I have a real goal for this year, other than using up some of my yarn scraps, and trying a few projects that I have put off starting. My hubby gave me a gift card for Hobby Lobby and I spent it 3 days after Christmas, for more stitch markers, a new tape measure (my dog ate my old one) and a new pair of therapeutic gloves, (same thing... the dog chewed holes in my old ones.) I did buy a few skeins of yarn, though, just to be sure I had enough to finish one project I started recently.

Oh, wait... back up. One goal would be to finish an afghan I started over a year ago, and just can't seem to finish. It will be beautiful if I ever get it finished, I just didn't work on it much the last few months.

13. Likes Barbara G., Kathy B. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    LadyDi, Sounds like a work of love.. be sure to post a picture when your finished, we would love to see it.. Hugs Kathy

Quote Originally Posted by LadyDi461 View Post
    I don't think I have a real goal for this year, other than using up some of my yarn scraps, and trying a few projects that I have put off starting. My hubby gave me a gift card for Hobby Lobby and I spent it 3 days after Christmas, for more stitch markers, a new tape measure (my dog ate my old one) and a new pair of therapeutic gloves, (same thing... the dog chewed holes in my old ones.) I did buy a few skeins of yarn, though, just to be sure I had enough to finish one project I started recently.

Oh, wait... back up. One goal would be to finish an afghan I started over a year ago, and just can't seem to finish. It will be beautiful if I ever get it finished, I just didn't work on it much the last few months.
    Have a Great Day !!! Kathy

Post Thanks / Like
    Do not make any New Year's Resolutions for myself. I do want to go through my stash of yarn, not much compared to what some of you have I am sure, but use up what I can to make lapghans for the VA or nursing homes. Girls, if you make any of these, try putting some pockets on them. Just single crochet starting with about 25 chains and making them about 5 to 6 inches high, then sew on the last rows of the lapghan.
    I have been doing this on the six or seven I made since August and has been received with much happiness. People can put cell phones, tissues or things in or maybe just keep their hands warm while watching tv or whatever.

16. Likes Barbara G. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    . Thats Me Also Patty , You have interesting things to say tho so keep it up