Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  64
Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    I just want to find more time tto crochet, Just finished a scarf ffor granddaughter that was suppose to be sent out the middle of Dec. Need to do 2 more hats and 3 more scarves that was intended for Christmas.

2. Likes Barbara G., N/A liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    My husband of 43 years gave me the most wonderful Christmas gift, and I intend to put it to use in 2014. He knew that I wanted to make back scrubbers for my craft shows next fall, so he gave me a box of 150 balls of Sugar 'n Cream in every imaginable color. Now that's a husband that supports his wife's yarn habit!!! To answer your next question, no he is not and will not be available. Sorry. I'm going to be keeping him for myself for a long, long time.

Post Thanks / Like
    Over Christmas I finished the second afghan for my living room. I am now working on a crochet double bed sized afghan for my bedroom. I do a lot of work for charity, too but for now am working on things for my own home.

5. Likes Barbara G. liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    My crochet goal for 2014 is learning more different stitches and doing some crocheting for newborn babies, so if anyone has any ideas feel free to jump in with suggestions happy new year Linda

7. Likes Barbara G. liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    My goal is to learn how to get the gauge correct. I've crocheted for years but mostly things that have no real size. Now I'm doing hats, cowls, sweaters - things where gauge makes a difference. I just don't have the hang of it. One thing is too large, another too small.

9. Likes Barbara G. liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Susan M J View Post
    January 1, 2014 I have started to Organize my Craft Room
    List of Crochet DO'S
    Use up Scrapes
    LEARN: 1=2 NEW THINGS Susan MJ

I am trying to get rid of scraps as well. I have a scrap buster hat pattern that has allowed me to use up lots of scraps.

11. Likes Barbara G., N/A liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Maybe one of the things I need to do is not to be so "wordy" or "long-winded" Maybe my mouth is too big! HA HA HA HA I OPEN IT AND THE WORDS START FLOWING!! but I promise to try to keep it shorter OK? XOXOXOXO

13. Likes N/A, kayemory liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    My goal is to use up all the yarn I have before I buy anymore (Ya, right, LOL).....(I have lots and lots, not kidding) . I am going to make all my family house slippers and slippers for the nursing home in town for Christmas this year. I get board doing the same thing, so if I start now and pace it out, I hope to get alot done.
    Have a Great Day !!! Kathy

15. Likes Barbara G., nothingnowhere liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I crochet for people and my aim is to get as many orders as I can and do them

17. Likes Barbara G., Kathy B. liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Sweet Sue;112598]My husband of 43 years gave me the most wonderful Christmas gift, and I intend to put it to use in 2014. He knew that I wanted to make back scrubbers for my craft shows next fall, so he gave me a box of 150 balls of Sugar 'n Cream in every imaginable color. Now that's a husband that supports his wife's yarn habit!!! To answer your next question, no he is not and will not be available. Sorry. I'm going to be keeping him for myself for a long, long time.[/QUOTE]

Okay, but does he have a brother???

LI Roe

19. Likes Kathy B., kayemory liked this post