Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you can't figure out how to make it larger - if what I wrote is too confusing - let me know and I will rewrite everything for you. I am a bit tired tonight as it is 11:15 at night here and I have been up since 4 am - but I will still help

Post Thanks / Like
    Here is the pic of the larger slipper with the modified pattern. It looks so huge compared to the ladies but my husband tried this on and it fits like a dream and he is size 10 1/2 - It was only loose on him - not sloppy. I think it will be fine for a size 12. I am going to send mine off to my step father - which he takes a size 12 so hopefully the slippers will fit him. Time will tell

http://s961.photobucket.com/user/cva...0d1bf.jpg.html

http://s961.photobucket.com/user/cva...33c04.jpg.html

Connie
    Last edited by cvarr; 01-04-2014 at 05:39 AM. Reason: images did not display properly

Post Thanks / Like
    I just saw this! Glad you figured it out! When I used a pattern to make 5 different sizes of slippers, I measured the feet in the house which I have 5 sons and my husband then my feet and increased or decreased in the middle of the foot or at the end of the toe! It depends on the pattern as well! I use the pattern from crochet geek on youtube! I haven't really tried many other slipper patterns, kinda stuck with the toe up patterns! GOOD LUCKand thanks for sharing! LOVE YOUR FRIEND MANDA!

Post Thanks / Like
    You would think that changing pattern sizes would be easy but it isn't. When I first started crocheting it was one of the things I stumbled on the most. I do a bit better now but it still always seems to be a bit of a struggle. As soon as I find a pattern that works good for me with changes I save it to my favorites, print it and save it on a zip drive. I just don't want to lose it and have to figure everything out all over again. Because, you know, it isn't going to come out the same twice unless you write it down. LOL

5. Likes amanda liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    This is a great idea to help others who are struggling! I agree with you 100 percent! LOVE YOUR FRIEND MANDA!