Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  12
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
    Post Thanks / Like

house slipper pattern needed.

I was asked to do some houseslippers for the nursing home my fathers in for some residends whose feet are to swollen for slippers. I made a couple. I hope they fit. I had a pattern but couldn't understand it, so just finished them up using the picture.. does anyone have a easy pattern they like to do? I would like to do a few more for them. Here is a picture of one I have done.
    Attached Images Attached Images house slipper pattern needed.-1536543_10152103896015090_946163912_n-jpg 
    Last edited by Kathy B.; 12-30-2013 at 09:49 AM. Reason: missing the n for pattern
    Have a Great Day !!! Kathy

2. Likes SdLb liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

I don't have a pattern - I just wanted to pop in and tell you when I can't find a pattern I just start searching google. I spend hours and hours just looking and saving patterns that I am going to get to someday. It is such a joy when I find the one that I am looking for. Usually a couple hours into my quest. Sometimes I start the pattern I found and find out that I cannot follow it. Bummer, back to google. When I find the right one though.... makes me very happy. LOL

Hope you find yours soon.

Connie

4. Likes N/A, Kathy B., Danna liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I make slippers for nursing home here with and without slip resistance on bottom. I can share it but not sure how to put in PDF for you. if you or anybody can assist me in making a PDF please let me know. or if you can assist me in how i can email to u.

Post Thanks / Like
    Im not sure it will work but try this - open up the pdf file - copy the URL and then Paste it here in a post you start. Let me know if it works. This would be the easiest way if it is allowable. Have fun!

7. Likes Kathy B. liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey everyone---the easiest slipper pattern I have found were the mary janes you keep going round and arround till you get to where you put your foot in then you go half way round ---i don't put the strap on mine----i got the pattern from crochet designs by kathleen---it is a free pattern. See ya bettybee

9. Likes Kathy B. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Betty and Cvarr , I found a sight that has alot of slippers I will try http://allcrafts.net/crochet/crochetslippers.htm .. it has maryjanes in it Betty, will try out that pattern too.

11. Likes N/A, little drummer liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    These will stretch, Quite a bit. Nice Looking too! They look like Socks for Sock Monkeys. It would have been cute with eyes etc. Let us know how they fit etc. Sheri *¿*

13. Likes Kathy B. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Here is one I have done. I think I'll make these. Bev's Quick Slippers. (They're in the link I shared) a very simple pattern and fast. I think I will have to try some of the other patterns on that link too and make the kids and grandkids some for christmas next year.
    Attached Images Attached Images house slipper pattern needed.-slippers-jpg 

15. Likes N/A, cvarr, SdLb liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cute you funny Monkey hehe

Post Thanks / Like
    These look great, where can I get the pattern?