Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  12
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like

house slipper pattern needed.

I was asked to do some houseslippers for the nursing home my fathers in for some residends whose feet are to swollen for slippers. I made a couple. I hope they fit. I had a pattern but couldn't understand it, so just finished them up using the picture.. does anyone have a easy pattern they like to do? I would like to do a few more for them. Here is a picture of one I have done.
    Attached Images Attached Images house slipper pattern needed.-1536543_10152103896015090_946163912_n-jpg 
    Last edited by Kathy B.; 12-30-2013 at 09:49 AM. Reason: missing the n for pattern
    Have a Great Day !!! Kathy

2. Likes SdLb liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

I don't have a pattern - I just wanted to pop in and tell you when I can't find a pattern I just start searching google. I spend hours and hours just looking and saving patterns that I am going to get to someday. It is such a joy when I find the one that I am looking for. Usually a couple hours into my quest. Sometimes I start the pattern I found and find out that I cannot follow it. Bummer, back to google. When I find the right one though.... makes me very happy. LOL

Hope you find yours soon.

Connie

4. Likes N/A, Kathy B., Danna liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I make slippers for nursing home here with and without slip resistance on bottom. I can share it but not sure how to put in PDF for you. if you or anybody can assist me in making a PDF please let me know. or if you can assist me in how i can email to u.

Post Thanks / Like
    Im not sure it will work but try this - open up the pdf file - copy the URL and then Paste it here in a post you start. Let me know if it works. This would be the easiest way if it is allowable. Have fun!

7. Likes Kathy B. liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey everyone---the easiest slipper pattern I have found were the mary janes you keep going round and arround till you get to where you put your foot in then you go half way round ---i don't put the strap on mine----i got the pattern from crochet designs by kathleen---it is a free pattern. See ya bettybee

9. Likes Kathy B. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Betty and Cvarr , I found a sight that has alot of slippers I will try http://allcrafts.net/crochet/crochetslippers.htm .. it has maryjanes in it Betty, will try out that pattern too.

11. Likes N/A, little drummer liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey kathyb. Have you ever made slippers out of chenile yarn?they areso cushy--i got some on sale it makes 2/and a half slippers I had to dip into my daughters stash to make one more slipper. See ya bettybee

13. Likes Kathy B. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    No Betty, I will make myself a note on that yarn to try it out at a later time. I just want to use up my yarn first. Thanks. (maybe will find some at goodwill or garage selling this year)

Post Thanks / Like
    These will stretch, Quite a bit. Nice Looking too! They look like Socks for Sock Monkeys. It would have been cute with eyes etc. Let us know how they fit etc. Sheri *¿*

16. Likes Kathy B. liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    These look great, where can I get the pattern?