Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  12
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Post Thanks / Like
    Kathy B. the pattern I'm asking for is the one you posted the picture for. Thank you, would be great for my grandgirls.

Post Thanks / Like
    They turned out Quite Nicely!

Post Thanks / Like
    Like I said, I gave up following the pattern and just finished it my way,, but here is where you can find the pattern, it looks like a tennis shoe, How to Make Crochet Converse Slippers - Crochet - Handimania hope you have better luck than I did. Maybe I was just tired that day. will try it again sometime in the future...
    Quote Originally Posted by grandbaby040613 View Post
    These look great, where can I get the pattern?
    Have a Great Day !!! Kathy

4. Likes N/A liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Check on pinterest as there are lots and they look fairly easy. Good luck on your kind project.

Post Thanks / Like
    Those are Adorable! I think that you had to give up because in several places of the Pattern, that it was originally printed in Finnish. Misspelled a few times... But, I got the gist. I never got an answer from my other group: Does anyone know of a good Sole for Slippers? I wear my cheap Kmart/Walmart ankle high slippers outside to get firewood or to the washing machine. It's the constant shoe switcheroo... Thanks, Sheri *¿*

7. Likes Kathy B. liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey kathyb. Have you ever made slippers out of chenile yarn?they areso cushy--i got some on sale it makes 2/and a half slippers I had to dip into my daughters stash to make one more slipper. See ya bettybee

9. Likes Kathy B. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    No Betty, I will make myself a note on that yarn to try it out at a later time. I just want to use up my yarn first. Thanks. (maybe will find some at goodwill or garage selling this year)
    Have a Great Day !!! Kathy

Post Thanks / Like
    The slippers you made are adorable. Glad you found Bev's slippers as they are quickly done and good enough to keep feet warm.
    See what Joyce Writes on Yahoo

12. Likes Kathy B. liked this post