Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  12

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like
    These will stretch, Quite a bit. Nice Looking too! They look like Socks for Sock Monkeys. It would have been cute with eyes etc. Let us know how they fit etc. Sheri *¿*

2. Likes Kathy B. liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    These look great, where can I get the pattern?

Post Thanks / Like
    Like I said, I gave up following the pattern and just finished it my way,, but here is where you can find the pattern, it looks like a tennis shoe, How to Make Crochet Converse Slippers - Crochet - Handimania hope you have better luck than I did. Maybe I was just tired that day. will try it again sometime in the future...
    Quote Originally Posted by grandbaby040613 View Post
    These look great, where can I get the pattern?
    Have a Great Day !!! Kathy

5. Likes N/A liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Those are Adorable! I think that you had to give up because in several places of the Pattern, that it was originally printed in Finnish. Misspelled a few times... But, I got the gist. I never got an answer from my other group: Does anyone know of a good Sole for Slippers? I wear my cheap Kmart/Walmart ankle high slippers outside to get firewood or to the washing machine. It's the constant shoe switcheroo... Thanks, Sheri *¿*

7. Likes Kathy B. liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Kathy B. the pattern I'm asking for is the one you posted the picture for. Thank you, would be great for my grandgirls.