Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  139
Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    LadyDi461 Hi Im susan M j a 73 younger?? Sorry for Hubbys illness hope its not serious. FIL knee surgery WOW hope that's going OK . Have a Safe and as MERRY XMAS as you can. Barbara G is great and we are glad to have her. Keep crocheting as
    its a good relaxer. Love to hear more from you. HUGS & Prayers of Good Health

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Susan M J View Post
    LadyDi461 Hi Im susan M j a 73 younger?? Sorry for Hubbys illness hope its not serious. FIL knee surgery WOW hope that's going OK . Have a Safe and as MERRY XMAS as you can. Barbara G is great and we are glad to have her. Keep crocheting as
    its a good relaxer. Love to hear more from you. HUGS & Prayers of Good Health
    Susan you are so sweet. I hope your husband gets along ok with his knee. It is a real joy to have met you and I hope you keep on being a sweet friend to me and everyone else. I love to read your posts. I am just a few years ahead of you ... I will be 10 years older than you on February the 15th and it's coming fast!!! You will be like a younger sister to me since my little sister is gone I will claim you as my little sister OK? MY "family" is growing!
    Actually I have claimed myself Mom to some of the other "girls" on here ..Faye is one of them ! HI Faye, my little girl, how ya doing? Hmn now, Let me see now, have you been good or bad? Do you think Santa is going to come see you this year? Hee hee hee ho ho ho ho , Jingle bells are ringing! Merry Christmas Everybody! XOXOXOXOXOXO, Patty

3. Likes Barbara G., amanda, Kathy B., MeerKat, kathym2 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    It's like visiting with friends. Since no one I know crochets or even knits, they just thinks I'm just nuts. But, I enjoy crocheting. It's helps me relax and create at the same time. Crochet Talk has linked me up with so many new patterns and taught me so many new stitches, I have so much fun. If it weren't for Crochet Talk, I'd be lost. Thanks so much to all of you. Have a wonderful Christmas and a very Happy New Year. Yea, Crochet Talk!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Wonderful people and a wonderful moderator! I've tried spreading my wings to other groups and so far I've just become confused. I didn't realize how lucky I was to find CT. The format is straightforward and easy to navigate. And there is different sections for different discussions. The moderator of one of the groups I went to stated that the forum was for crochet discussions only and not to veer off into any other subjects. Oh, well.

Anyway, I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas and a terrific New Year!

Post Thanks / Like
    This was my first choice in a group in 2011, always searched for patterns when my husband now showed me how to use a computer when we met in 2006! I really love how 1 small family grew into a HUGE family that still grows every day! Everyone has always been a helping hand new on here or old, we all still learn something new every day from each other helping one another! Barbara you created a big family and everything you and everyone else does is so well appreciated! Have a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR! LOVE YOUR FRIEND MANDA!

Post Thanks / Like
    Everyone here seems wonderful. I've found some great patterns and enjoyed all the posts I have read. It is nice to know I have support. I have a really hard time navigating around Facebook. Merry Christmas & Happy New Year.
    SusanG

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi, Susan. Thank you for the well wishes. Unfortunately, I came down with whatever hubby had/still has, so not feeling too good right now. FIL is doing great, he is able to walk with a walker so as not to put too much weight on his knee. He still has a little pain, but he's chipper and looking forward to Christmas with the family.
    Not much can keep me from crocheting, even this old arthritis doesn't stop me, I just take frequent breaks. I finished all the dishcloths and pot holders to give away, am finishing a scarf I started a few days ago.
    It's so nice to make friends here, I enjoy being able to share with you all.
    Hope you all have a very merry Christmas! Hope Santa brings you all some wonderful yarn and goodies!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Ladydi461 VERT MERRY XMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR !! Safe Driving walking. Its snowed Xmas Eve a 2 1/2 " or more & COLD. Your Famoly have a nice Joy delicious one at that. S you next year e) HUGS xoxoxx Susan M J

10. Likes Kathy B., kathym2 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I love the willingness of everyone to help each other out here. There is always someone to help find a pattern, or help with a stitch, and give encouragement when we need it, and we all need it at times.

I'd like to take this time to thank Barb for all her help and support also. She give much of her time to help all of us, so Thanks Barb!

Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Judi G

Post Thanks / Like
    I think the best things about Crochet talk is the people that make this forum the great place that it is. I am not on here often but when I do have the time I like to see how everyone is so helpful and willing to take the time.

Diana

13. Likes Barbara G., Kathy B., kathym2 liked this post