Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  28
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    I love the idea of either written or video stitch library! Also a "tricks of the trade" type section that gives better ways to do something, like a Russian join or a jogless connection.

2. Likes Barbara G., Kitty liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by amanda View Post
    I really like the stich idea! I go on you tube to try and learn some newer stitches to me or ones that I rarely see like the DRO STITCH, I like written instructions wiyh icture examles and tutorials! LOVE YOUR FRIEND MANDA!
    I like the stitch idea, too. Now I go to New Stitch a Day for new stitch ideas. What is the DRO stitch ? I'd like to see a stitch dictionary where i can look it up easily. Crochet Patterns Central used to be easier to use , now i find it hard to just look up a stitch there. Kitty

4. Likes Barbara G., N/A, fabiana liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Visuals are great...at least I can look at mine to see if my piece resembles what the directions say. I have to keep looking back at Vickie Howell's beginner video every time I think of starting something. I get so caught up in trying to figure out how to keep rows straight...frustrating.

6. Likes Barbara G., N/A liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I will check on Vicki Howells Video. I may have her I have so many. Thank You Susan MJ

8. Likes Barbara G. liked this post
    The town of West Chester, in Cincinnati, Ohio
    Post Thanks / Like
    I would like us to have a crochet tutorial section, showing stitches and techniques, with easy to follow photos or videos. I have a board on Pinterest for crochet tutorials and refer to it often.
    Thanks, Barbara!
    (Jo Baehr) dancingbaehr
    Last edited by dancingbaehr; 01-03-2014 at 05:03 PM.

10. Likes Barbara G., N/A liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jo Baehr I like that idea. I go to videos a lot and I put some on pinterest also. Have a Warm Week, in Mpls,MN its sure COLD & below windchill to 30 below. Im to old for that hehe. Lots of time for crocheting etc. Susan MJ

12. Likes dancingbaehr liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I would just like to know how to send some pictures in. I tried a couple of times but it just didn't work

The town of West Chester, in Cincinnati, Ohio
    Post Thanks / Like
    Susan MJ, It is cold here in Cincinnati, Ohio too, but not as cold as it is there! Tuesday, the temperature is going to be -10 degrees. Not sure what the wind chill will be, but I do not like it at all! I also am too old for this weather. Stay warm, my friend!
    Hugs, Jo

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AudreyL View Post
    I would just like to know how to send some pictures in. I tried a couple of times but it just didn't work
    Hello,

Are you wanting to know how to post pictures here on the site? Or, were you referring to pinterest?

Post Thanks / Like
    Jo its Susan MJ in MN and its -10 below at 6:45pm and bt Morning _25 or more below windchill. Brrrr and Dr visit at noon ????
    Ill need one if I go hahaa. Keep Warm my friend.

17. Likes dancingbaehr liked this post