Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2

Post Thanks / Like

triangle santa p

Is some one looking for triangle santa pillow? I found one in yarnspirations. ----if you put santa pillow in the search box that pattern is the first one on the list-----it is a free pattern. Youlall have a good one

2. Likes amanda, N/A, missro007 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks! I love the pattern just have been struggling with the beard part! They have it also at MICHAELS in their free patterns as well! Thanks again bettybee10! LOVE YOUR FRIEND MANDA!

Post Thanks / Like
    Your wecome amanda----- have a happy hooker day---- bettybee

Post Thanks / Like
    I think after Christmas I will attempt this triangle Santa pillow, KICKIN AND SCREAMIN! LOL! LOVE YOUR FRIEND MANDA!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey amanda ---i made my oldest daughter a santa candy canister the beard was about 30seperate pieces to sew on (I don't use glue) it was a job ----i made my youngest daughter one and I cut scallops and layered them on it was a lot easier. By the way this was in plastic canvas---- but what I was thinking

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey amanda. I don't know what happened to the rest of my post-------but what I was trying to say could you. Crochet some scallops or shells to make the beard. Just a thought----have a good day. Betty bee