Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  25
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    The only place I have to buy yarn around my area is WalMart. Don't have much to choose from.

2. Likes amanda liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you for sharing these yarn bargains with us.

4. Likes amanda liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Just got a few new emails HERSCHNERS specials on I think sashay yarn, Joanne's has .11 cent shipping AWESOME! Ok what is the knitting warehouse? I get emails from Michaels and Joanne's with good coupons! Our Wal-Mart has very little yarn, no fabric, not much at all in departments like that! The Wal-Mart an hour away in Porterville California where I used to live has a good variety in yarn, art supplies, lots of fabric, and other arts and craft stuff! You would think a bigger town with 4 Wal-marts would have more! No just the little town an hour away! Thanks everyone for all the updates! LOVE YOUR FRIEND MANDA!

6. Likes MeerKat, seashells_Shelly liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I order online from Walmart and have it shipped to my Walmart store, that way the shipping is free.

8. Likes N/A liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi friend, I havea pkg due in a few days from Wal-mart also. Cant beat shipping. Have a Good Week.

Post Thanks / Like
    Michaels has Loops & Threads Charisma yarn for only $1.99 a skein this week. Wonder if my ship will come in tonight so I can get more yarn tomorrow??? They also have a lot of other yarn on sale this week, too. The Sashay yarns are on $3.99 this week and the Michaels near here has some colors I've never seen before so of course I spent my yarn budget on that but did get 2 skein of Charisma in a color called Holiday that I'd never seen before but I will be making scarves for presents---oh happy day
    HUGS, Shelly
    The story of The Passion of Christ in one flower....

11. Likes MeerKat liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Michael's has a great yarn sale this week. I bought a ton of it on Monday (Veteran's Day). That day they also had 25% off of everything. What a deal! The sale was good though even without the extra 25% off. Chunky Charisma yarn was $1.99 compared to the $4.99 it usually is.

Post Thanks / Like
    Oops, I just read Shelly's post above. I repeated what she said! Sorry about that.

14. Likes seashells_Shelly liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    LOL---you are too funny I didn't even use the coupon from Michael's on Monday----what in the world was I thinking letting a perfectly good coupon go to waste. Guess I'm not the good yarn soldier I should be. You, on the other hand, are an awesome yarn soldier {SALUTE}. PS Don't panic about that last part, I go through the "yarn soldier" phase now and then cheering on all those who save yarn and take care of it before it gets in the hands of some evildoer who might dispose of it.
    It's okay, you can say it....I'm not right but I'm not left either so I'm hanging in there LOL. HUGS, Shelly
    The story of The Passion of Christ in one flower....

16. Likes MeerKat liked this post