Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  54
Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

Post Thanks / Like
    I was just looking at that stitch and trying it yesterday from your MELEDORA'S CREATION email I got today or yesterday! Very neat stitch! It will take me a bit to get used to it! Thanks a bunch! LOVE YOUR FRIEND MANDA!

Post Thanks / Like
    I just finished a scarf in this stitch. I just love it, it is so quick and easy. Our crocheting and knitting group, Bennie's Blankets, has started a new Christmas project - making hats and scarves for donation to one of the local churches. I took my scarf in this morning and all the ladies loved it. I taught two members how to do the bean stitch today and will be working with two other members next week. For me, the first row is a pain but after that, it is smooth sailing.

3. Likes Carynjoyb, DinahRoberts liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I like the bean stitch too, I have worked up a swatch and will use that to make my next red scarf for the Red Scarf Project.

Judi G

Quote Originally Posted by meki1231 View Post
    I just finished a scarf in this stitch. I just love it, it is so quick and easy. Our crocheting and knitting group, Bennie's Blankets, has started a new Christmas project - making hats and scarves for donation to one of the local churches. I took my scarf in this morning and all the ladies loved it. I taught two members how to do the bean stitch today and will be working with two other members next week. For me, the first row is a pain but after that, it is smooth sailing.

Post Thanks / Like
    I haven't seen this stitch before, but I'm already thinking of ways to use it. Thanks for the great tutorial!
    Linda

6. Likes seashells_Shelly liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for sharing this stitch. I am going to give it a try.

8. Likes seashells_Shelly liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I have never heard of the bean stitch

10. Likes seashells_Shelly liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Did you see the video posted here on CT on the bean stitch? It's a very interesting stitch. I have some varigated yarn I am going to use the bean stitch to make a wrap. I have so many projects just waiting for me that I'm very anxious to get to this one. It seems once you get the hang of it, it would be a stitch that goes quickly. HUGS, Shelly
    The story of The Passion of Christ in one flower....

Post Thanks / Like
    I haven't heard of this stitch before either. Is this a new stitch? I will certainly give it a try though!!!
    Dinah

13. Likes seashells_Shelly liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't know if it is a new stitch but I hadn't heard of it before. Of course I haven't heard of most of the stitches....I have to google them to find what they look like (oops, did I just admit that to everyone?) I enjoyed watching the video and like the way the stitch looks so I know I have to give it a try....HUGS, Shelly
    Dinah, you are such a fabulous yarn soldier that i definately owe you a big {SALUTE}....keep up the good work
    The story of The Passion of Christ in one flower....

15. Likes amanda, Carynjoyb, DinahRoberts liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Seashells Shelly! You are so funny but true! I have to go back to youtube tutorials for new sts write exactly how they are done for new sts I haven't mastered yet or don't use all the time! I haven't tried the bean st yet but really think it is a neat st and the patterns look really good! I haveit written down so hopefully it will stick in my brain! LOVE YOUR FRIEND MANDA!

17. Likes Carynjoyb, seashells_Shelly liked this post