Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  47
Page 5 of 6 First ... 3456 Last

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh dear someone please post a written pattern I love this but I could cure the common cold better than I can do a chart lol

2. Likes Kathy B., Magnolia Blossom liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    You ladies may want to click on her name and then send her a message if you are not hearing back from her on the threads...

Post Thanks / Like
    Update: Just so you know, I am working on translating the chart to written pattern. Would anyone like to crochet this along with me? I'm working on the rabbit right now, as there is no chart for the chicken, these patterns were taken from a magazine, and despite all my research, I haven't been able to find anything but other people interpretations of the chicken, not written in English, of course LOL I have most of the chicken done, just having problems figuring out the fan tail portion.

Post Thanks / Like
    Good for you Marjorie, I can get the English version but it doesn't have written instructions only the one chart. I have so many other irons in the fire at this time that I can't get into any more for now.

You rock!
    Judi G

Quote Originally Posted by MarjorieCrochets View Post
    Update: Just so you know, I am working on translating the chart to written pattern. Would anyone like to crochet this along with me? I'm working on the rabbit right now, as there is no chart for the chicken, these patterns were taken from a magazine, and despite all my research, I haven't been able to find anything but other people interpretations of the chicken, not written in English, of course LOL I have most of the chicken done, just having problems figuring out the fan tail portion.

6. Likes MarjorieCrochets liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    you are so talented!!
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Well, I have the head pretty much done (LOL), now to work on the body, which on the chicken was easier!

9. Likes Kathy B. liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    So looking forward to the English version. I wish I was talented enough to figure it out! Just Love those chickens.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi! Do you have English version? Or instruction (chart). My friend wants but I am not English speaking
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Larisa- Margorie has not been feeling well. Have not heard how she is doing on the patterns.

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh! I wish her good heath. I was only asking
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן