Thanks Thanks:  4
Likes Likes:  15
Page 5 of 5 First ... 345
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NCates1 View Post
    Please post your written pattern, i've never been too good at using charts. Fantastic job!
    There isn't a written pattern, you just find a picture or saying you like
    and use it in a graph program and it will split the picture up into little squares.
    Then you just single crochet with whatever color box you're in.
    Try making something small like a pillow first to get the hang of it.

Post Thanks / Like

Marine corps blanket

[QUOTE=Dorell;124560]Mrs P,

You are amazing. Thank you so much for sharing this pattern. Would you mind if I posted t on Ravelry with a link that directs them to here so that other people can make this? It took me a very long time to find a pattern that I loved and wanted to make. I made the blanket with a few changes and will be giving it to my son when he graduates boot camp in April. I added his name and the date he will complete the crucible and become a Marine. I can't wait to give it to him. I have also written up the pattern so if you would like me to share that then let me know. Take care and again your work is amazing.

Dorell (A very proud Marine Mom)
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]7883[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]

Could you please post the written pattern for the Marine Corp blanket or e-mail it to me. I’d like to make it for my son he is retired military and runs the young Marines in Arkansas and I want to make it as donation for them to use as a fund raiser Thank you Joyce Wanket [email]yoaj29626@yahoo.com[/email]

Post Thanks / Like

Marine Corp blanket afghan

[QUOTE=Mrs. P;77426][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="blue"]I have this Marine Corp pattern I made for my son in law,
    it's a more intricate design and it's really huge,
    the size of a full size bed.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE]

Can you please send me the pattern/picture for your Marine Afghan I want to Make this for my son who runs the young Marines in Arkansas he’s retired military thank you Joyce Wanket [email]yoaj29626@yahoo.com[/email]

Post Thanks / Like

Marine graph

Quote Originally Posted by Yoaj29626 View Post
    Can you please send me the pattern/picture for your Marine Afghan I want to Make this for my son who runs the young Marines in Arkansas he’s retired military thank you Joyce Wanket yoaj29626@yahoo.com
    Joyce I apologize for not replying sooner,
    I just now got the email saying you had posted on my thread.

I found the color picture but it doesn't have the squares.
    You could very easily divide each group into squares with a graph program.
    I didn't have a written pattern only the graph.
    It's very easy Hon, it's all single crochet, you just use the color that's in the box.
    This pattern used a ton of colors, for areas that were small and close together
    I would carry along the next color.
    Usually I just prerolled small balls of the different colors I would be using.

I've gone through a couple computers since then so I may
    still run across the actual graph and I'll send it to you.

Please let me know if you need any help.
    Deanna
    Attached Images Attached Images