Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  11
Page 3 of 3 First 123

Post Thanks / Like
    I thought I had a lot! I do have 2 big totes of red heart, 1 big tote of baby yarn, 1 tote of simply soft mixed with homespun yarn not much cotton yet a small tote maybe. You really have out done me!

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm pretty sure this was a limited time sale and that it is over. Glad some people were able to get in on it. Caro

Post Thanks / Like
    My husband always says, "What do ya need that for?" Then he sees what I make and it's alright. It's a man thing. I find if you make them something, it's ok, make anything you want. He even takes me or he gets the package from UPS. Judy

Post Thanks / Like
    Thankfully my husband seems to understand that keeping stocked up on yarn keep me sane since I am retired and have no reason to get out the door in the mornings. Plus he works in 42 degrees every day and I keep him in hats and fingerless gloves for work.

Judi G

Post Thanks / Like
    As long as we keep THEM happy they don't complain about the stash of yarn we have cuz we use it. HEH HEH! Judy

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Carolyn1953 View Post
    Hey just got an email from Michael's. The have Lily Sugar and cream yarn for $!. Yes, that's right folks, for one thin dollar you can have a ball of great cotton yarn for washcloths and other stuff! Cool, huh? I hope everybody has one nearby. Caro

I wish!!!!