Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  12
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Post Thanks / Like
    I use Rockmelt as my browser and anytime I go to a site that is not in english, it asks me if I want to translate it

Post Thanks / Like
    RosieH: What a great site. (the french one) Thanks for sharing. (My first post.....I think.)

3. Likes rosieh20 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome and after the first post it gets easier and one day you'll look at your avatar and see that you are up to over 2,000 posts and didn't even realize it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the links. Even in English I couldn't understand the directions! Guess I'm not ready for fancy crochet.

Post Thanks / Like
    Lot of them are beyond me also, but I like playing with them, because all I do is rip out and try again, and eventually I will get it. Challenge! If there is something that you like to try and don't understand the directions I am sure someone will be more than happy to help you!
    And you could always do a search on the internet to see if there is easier to understand instructions out there. Have fun!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Just a heads up, be careful with these foreign sites. Convenient way to get those nasty little bugs on your computer. My son, whose livelyhood is derived through computers, always warns me against cruising around on these foreign sites. Just a word of caution!

8. Likes Trenarah liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    okay, thanks for the tip! I use Afree and if it says no I don't go, but that may not mean everything

Post Thanks / Like
    Nice, thanks for sharing this with us. I used Google Chrome to translate.

Judi G