Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  11
Page 4 of 4 First ... 234

Post Thanks / Like
    jillybean---I too looked and thanks to mazikwak.blogspot.com I did get a unicorn pattern and pr. of cherries and the cakeroll. Everything else had to be ordered on line and I'm very cautious in on-line ordering since my computer has gotten too many VIRISES, and too expensive to clear up. I'm retired and resources very TIGHT! Good luck. valentine

2. Likes Judi Gums liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    valentine,
    I am glad to see I am not the only one who won't make any purchases on line. I have a lot of friends who do it with no problems, but I just don't trust it. We have 3 grand kids living in the house with us who use my computer once in a while, just to chancy if you ask me. I see plenty of things I would love to have, but just won't do it.

Happy stitching,
    Judi G

Quote Originally Posted by valentine View Post
    jillybean---I too looked and thanks to mazikwak.blogspot.com I did get a unicorn pattern and pr. of cherries and the cakeroll. Everything else had to be ordered on line and I'm very cautious in on-line ordering since my computer has gotten too many VIRISES, and too expensive to clear up. I'm retired and resources very TIGHT! Good luck. valentine

Post Thanks / Like
    Do you know of any other resources to acquire these cutie critters? Thought of Christmas craft shows for a little extra shopping. Thanx, valentine