Thanks Thanks:  3
Likes Likes:  5
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

Post Thanks / Like
    There are times when low tech works best for me- I like little gadgets that only require human power

Post Thanks / Like
    Ha Ha !!
    Me too, I thought about all this new high tech stuff and I just cringe. I thought I was pretty computer and technology smart but I think I'm getting too old for this stuff.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CarolMarie View Post
    I couldn't be on a forum like this without passing this info on. Its SO simple yet i don't know how i survived without it.
    Go to your App Market, search County (as in COUNT y? )
    Download! Voila! Just tap your screen when u finish a row, or whatever way works for u to keep track of your rows. You ll never want to be without it again!
    Just my 2 cents for now.
    Carol Marie
    This sounds awesome. I can't wait to download this ap. That is one of t he hardest thing to do is keep count of rows. I wonder if you can also use it to count your foundation chain.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Carol Marie, I could not find it in my app store. I have a Samsung 3. Any ideas?

Post Thanks / Like
    If you have a Droid phone go to your play store search yarn counters. County will show but if you scroll down further you will find one that is titled Knit/wit. It is a yarn counter for crochet or knitting. I like it better because if you hit the counter accidently you can add or subtract rows. There is a paid version that you can link to your Ravelry favorites or projects. Just wanted to share this with the forum. I hope this helps.

The town of West Chester, in Cincinnati, Ohio
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Carol Marie,
    Thank you so much for this great app! I found "Count" on my HTC One phone App Store. It is great!!! You have made my day!!!
    ~~ Hugs, Jo
    A Travelling Baehr Gathers No Moss!!

Post Thanks / Like
    THANK YOU! I am just beginning a new project (King size bed spread out of crochet thread) and I have ever so many rows to count.....I am loving this little jewel of an app.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you.

Post Thanks / Like
    You should have Google play store. Type in search window at top for Knitwits. It will show 2 Knitwits one is free and the other you can purchase. If you purchase the Knitwits app you can connect it to you Ravelry favorites or projects. Hope this helps.

Post Thanks / Like
    You're welcome. Glad I could help.