Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  20
Page 5 of 5 First ... 345

Post Thanks / Like
    aloha from Honolulu, Hawaii. hope you are all happy with the election returns. i have not yet posted anything. but i do love reading what you all do post.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi bobbi! welcome to the forums!

Post Thanks / Like
    We are all neighbors now, thanks to the internet! Although I didn't mention the lawyer before .(wasn't me) I totally agree with u talking to one. Since its am ongoing problem, u may still be able to sue them.

Oh, I want to be bobbi's neighbor: ) sorry, but she lives in hawaii:-) my dream vacation! If u live in a cold state, uh uh . I'm ready for some hula
    Dancing. Lol

Seriously though, all u guys are a great group of neighbors

4. Likes Lin liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Bobbi. I'm still new here and everybody is great. Yes we are neighbors because of the internet. It is so wonderful to have friends from everywhere like this. Even family that I knew of but never spoke to or met that I got to now know.
    Oh yeah, it was Janie Mae that mentioned the lawyer. I never got to talk with her.
    Lin

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Bobbi! Welcome to the forum, glad to have you join our big, happy family.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Bobbi, I just know you will love it here. There are so many wonderful people here. Welcome to the neighborhood

Post Thanks / Like
    Your right about that doctor it is scary to think of who else he has messed up. There are just to many of them out there that have not been made accountable. I don't mean that everyone should sue for every little thing, but when something happens like what has happened to you by all means do it. Maybe you can save someone else from the same pain, frustration, and grief that you have suffered. To think how much you life has been change and not for the better because of his actions or lack of action I should say.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lin View Post
    You're right, I need you and Joyannerose to be my neighbors because I have always needed someone to push me into doing what is right. If nothing else I just want that first hospital doctor to never be able to work with people again. Thank you Lisa.

9. Likes Lin liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I totally agree with you. There should be more patterns for 'REAL' women.

Post Thanks / Like
    I bought one of those closet organizers with the shelves, filled that up an hung it in the upstairs hall closet, it works just fine, bought it at Dollar General for $4 or $5. I'd like to hang it from the ceiling in my room but don't know about the ceiling tiles. I still need at least about 3 or 4 more what with all the specialty yarns and baby yarns and the pounds of yarn. I inherited about 2 huge 78 quart plastic containers w/lids filled with yarn from my Mom when she passed 2 yrs ago. Its all worsted weight an kinda rough or heavy so I use it for blankets for the grandkids bed or rugs, slippers, and stuffed animals, things like that. I really like the hanging organizer though. I was thinking of using one of those thingys that you use to hang plants from the front porch and try to hang the organizer from the wall, if I could somehow work out something like that. Just thinking to myself lol. Anyways, it does hold a lot of yarn.