Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1

Post Thanks / Like

Tunisian Blanket, size adjustable

2. Likes missro007 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Pretty & interesting. I love how the colors meld together so nice!y. I love colors & their combination i relation to what the object made represents

Post Thanks / Like
    I love your review and I'm so glad you like it.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have crocheted for well over 60 years and picked up my first afghan needle to try my hand at this type of needlework. Your needle work is so beautiful with all your rows completely straight and uniform in size and shape I do believe that I would like to try my hand at this afghan and would like to thank you for posting information about it. It is members like you and others who take the time to share their patterns and pictures of their work that motivate so many of us. I appreciate it, I thank you as well as so many other people who keep this group going -- this is a fantastic group to belong to. I am so jealous of your needlework it is beautiful, uniform and a pleasure to view - and do keep us the good work!
    John Grey
    Bullhead City, AZ

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you jdgmar.. It's nice to be appreciated. But I did not design this blanket. I only posted it. When you make this blanket, don't forget to have fun.