Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Post Thanks / Like

Crochet Cable Hexagon Stitch

https://mypicot.com/4044.html
    Attached Images Attached Images Crochet Cable Hexagon Stitch-cable-hexagon-jpg Crochet Cable Hexagon Stitch-cable-hexagon-jpg 

2. Likes spoula liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Choiyuk, I like this pattern it is very pretty and I like the color combination. I am not too good with joining these kinds of things but I might try to make a couple of hexagons to see if I can do it.
    Thanks for sharing,
    Spoula

Post Thanks / Like
    You're welcome, spoula. You can do it. Have fun.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Choiyuk, Thanks for your confidence in my ability to do this. Ha,ha. You know I have a lot of patience but I do have my limits believe it or not. I think I can do the design I don't know about joining them together to make them look nice. I only tried this once and I didn't like the way my joins looked. It was on a baby blanket.

I am currently working on another lacy dress for the new baby coming in May and I have no pattern to work with just winging it. Trying to come up with something cute and not the same old shells or double crochets for the skirt. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Also I am making a 12 month dress using measurements from the Internet. It says for 12 months baby girls dresses the measurement from the back of the neck to the end of the dress should be 17 inches. That seems a little long for me. I was thinking more on 12 inches at most 14. What do you think?

Spoula

You are so nice.

Post Thanks / Like
    very pretty hexagon design.requires a lot of patience I think.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tulip View Post
    very pretty hexagon design.requires a lot of patience I think.
    Just do it one at a time and pretty soon you'll have done all of it. It does take a lot of patience, but the results are spectacular.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by spoula View Post
    Hi Choiyuk, Thanks for your confidence in my ability to do this. Ha,ha. You know I have a lot of patience but I do have my limits believe it or not. I think I can do the design I don't know about joining them together to make them look nice. I only tried this once and I didn't like the way my joins looked. It was on a baby blanket.

I am currently working on another lacy dress for the new baby coming in May and I have no pattern to work with just winging it. Trying to come up with something cute and not the same old shells or double crochets for the skirt. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Also I am making a 12 month dress using measurements from the Internet. It says for 12 months baby girls dresses the measurement from the back of the neck to the end of the dress should be 17 inches. That seems a little long for me. I was thinking more on 12 inches at most 14. What do you think?

Spoula

You are so nice.
    I know what you mean. Sometimes when I join, it comes out lopsided. Maybe this time it'll come out ok. Don't know until you try.

Another grandbaby coming in May, congratulations, Spoula. You're doing it from scratch. Wow! I can never do that. I think 12 to 14 inches long sounds about right. Try Just crochet. She has the best baby patterns. Some are free. Here's the link.
    justcrochetblog -
    I hope this helps. Good luck. Have fun. Choiyuk.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Choiyuk, Thanks for the link there are some cute patterns on that site. The baby due in May is not my grandchild but will be my Great Niece.

Spoula

Post Thanks / Like
    Well, congratulations, Great Aunt. I hope you found some inspirations from Just Crochet. She has some wonderful patterns.
    choiyuk.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello, I did and thanks for always sharing your patterns with us. I like the baby things the best. They work up fast and are so cute.
    Spoula