Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  4
Page 3 of 3 First 123

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbara G. View Post
    Maggie - no problem to ask for help. That is what we are here for. What internet browser are you using? Did you reboot your computer today? Don't hesitate to post here - I can always delete posts if needed.

Also, do you have the latest version of adobe flash player on your computer?

Here are some trouble shooting tips on YouTube:

YouTube videos won't play? - YouTube Help

There is also a list of troubleshooting scenarios and it tells you what the most likely issue is when looking at the "symptoms."
    I have internet explorer as my browser, I have Adobe 11 as my flash player, and I did reboot my computer after I uninstalled Adobe 9 and reinstalled Adobe 11. I went to the Links and Resorces and all I saw was black screens to check 4 different items, like to change my passsword and 3 others. It's now 9:05pm mst and I just can't look at this anymore tonight. Will check it out in the morning. Thanks again.

2. Likes N/A liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Maggie0215 Im sorry for the issues your having, imagine me Im allways having becauce I dont understand ??? I have adobe 9 (I think) but still have black screen once in a while. Im not sure about browser? I'll ask my son. He does'nt like to get into internet with me?? WHY ?? Good question. Just like pictures on what every one goo's over I sometimes can & forget/ Sorry for my tears hahaha. Good Luck

Post Thanks / Like
    I just watched the video and I found it very well done and easy to learn. Thank you so much

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by pclausen View Post
    I just watched the video and I found it very well done and easy to learn. Thank you so much
    Welcome to the forums! It is great to have you here with us!

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm a very quiet person! I learned to crochet by my grandmother when i was 8. I started learning more on my own in my 20s. I enjoy trying a new stitch or a more challenging pattern once in awhile. I've learned new things from your tutorials and others, and many new ideas. Thanks