Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=choiyuk96;199994]Just keep trying until you get it right. You're learning more as you try. Good luck, spoula. No pressure on the pictures.
    Yes I have learned patience and I am not a novice to crochet.

This is a picture of the Lotus dress I was trying to make. It has really stumped me as I have been following the written instructions exactly. I got up this morning and looked again at the dress, charts and instructions. I am glad to say it is not me. The instructions do not match the dress. You can look at the picture and see there is a chain between the 4 double crochets. That is not mentioned in the instructions. The instructions are 4 dc together. Well that is ok except when trying to add the Lotus blossom it instructs to add in the chain 1 space that was never created in the last 23 rows. I understand this is a free pattern and I still think the dress is pretty. I will pull it all out and start over by just looking at the dress picture and not follow the written instructions. This lady has nice patterns but a little hard to follow with all her notes and changing of the original patterns. I don't know if I will try any more from her maybe after I rest up I still might try white chic top you posted.
    Please don't let my comments stop anyone else from using her patterns. Maybe they will have better luck then I did. Also don't stop posting the patterns we can always improvise as I will. After all this is a forum where you get ideas and help others.
    Thanks so much,
    Spoula
    Attached Images Attached Images Chic Top for Ladies-inspiration-jpg 
    Last edited by spoula; 08-04-2017 at 05:48 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    So sorry to hear that. Thank you for not giving up on all my posts. Maybe a new project will make you feel better.