Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1

Post Thanks / Like

Tissue box cover

I always really hated that ugly tissue box in the back of our car, till I found out that you can craft covers for them. This one was absolutely perfect, so now has a permanent spot in the back of our car I'll check later if I can make a picture of my creation.

Buy Tissue Box Cover VW (inspired) Bus crochet pattern - Allcrochetpatterns.net

Tissue box cover-crochet-tissue-box-cover-vw-inspired-bus-jpg

2. Likes Barbara G. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Very nice! Thanks for sharing with us! Love it!

Welcome to the crochet forums, by the way!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JulesEliot View Post
    I always really hated that ugly tissue box in the back of our car, till I found out that you can craft covers for them. This one was absolutely perfect, so now has a permanent spot in the back of our car I'll check later if I can make a picture of my creation.

Buy Tissue Box Cover VW (inspired) Bus crochet pattern - Allcrochetpatterns.net

Tissue box cover-crochet-tissue-box-cover-vw-inspired-bus-jpg
    This is so cool looking, it's just adorable! I might give this one a try, we use tons of tissues in our home, this would be a cute cover up for an extra box instead of hiding them in the closet - thx for the link and photo! I see it's 7.00 but it covers 2 standard sized boxes. We use puffs and I've seen a lot of really cute box covers lately.