Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  8

Post Thanks / Like

Vaunda
    I think these are great, I have been crocheting for 60 yrs. but I overjoyed to see that you are enabling others to learn to crochet. There is nothing more rewarding than finishing a project and know you have done all of it yourself. I currently belong to a group that makes warm clothing for children in Canada and overseas and when the missionaries come back from their trips we can see from the pictures how much everything is appreciated. Being able to crochet has been the salvation of my retirement. We don't have money to travel, but if I have a few balls of yarn and a hook I can be completely contented. Vaunda

3. Likes billiebob, DzCrochetCreations liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    great vidios I wish i had had these when I was learning I was self taught from whaching a friend crochet Keep up the good work.

5. Likes DzCrochetCreations liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you so much for the positive feedback. It is greatly appreciated!!! I too wish there was videos out like this when I learned how to crochet. I am also self taught. I was determined so I purchased a book and boy was that hard to figure out.. I don't know how many times I put that book down and walked away. Each time I came back to it though it seemed easier and easier! Now I am super excited to make these how to videos for others to learn. I LOVE Crochet and and excited to be able to teach others. Thank you again you continue to inspire me!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    I love this!!! I crochet round or star blankets. I love how easy this is. Thank you so much your voice is so soothing. I also live in a big city with no one around to crochet with. Thanks to all
    stright stiches!
    Billie

Post Thanks / Like
    would you believe I actually pinned my video & put on favorite incase 1 does'nt work. Im a reak=l newbie nerd . All of you gave me inspiration God Bless You. Susan M. J

Post Thanks / Like
    I don't know why but I really have a hard time remembering how to do this. This video will be a lifesaver. Thank you so much for posting!