Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 First 12

I live in a medium size town in northern California, it is called Oroville.
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think I would need a out 4 or 5 of the cats 7 lives to crochet all the things I see that I like. If only I had the room to store all the things that I have in my bedroom that is for my crocheting. Every time I go out and I chttp://crochettalk.com/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=174662ome home with yarn that I have found on sale he threatens to clobber me with all the yarn. Because I have so much. But like I told him, if I get to start the business I want to by taking custom orders for baby articles then he won't appreciate it until the pay for the things I make comes in then he will be the first one in line with his hand out, I just can't figure if he will be before the 5 kids or behind them. Good luck on all your crocheting and getting all done that you desire to do. Kathy

Post Thanks / Like
    I have to confess, I have two bad, baaaad habits - buying yarn and pattern books ( at the store and Online)
    I have a room called 'workshop' but not enough big to storage all my crafts. A big stash is in the spare bedroom room - I have to use all this this year to empty the room. Because my hubby loves me so much , he got me a metal shed behind the house so I filled it out with all kinds of crafts. And it still is not enough space for all. Too bad, I don't have a crocheting friend here, I would be happy to share some stuff... Ada.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you Ada for posting this there are some beauties in here!!! Hugs Winnie

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome Winnie! I love this site, there is so many beautiful pattern too choose for crocheting or knitting... Hugs! Ada.

Post Thanks / Like

Camille12

So glad I registered. Great free patterns. Thank you.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Camille! It s nice to meet you! I crochet doileis
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Camille! This is the best Group Online! You will find here not only many beautiful patterns but lots of wonderful members to share patterns with! Happy Crocheting! Ada.

Post Thanks / Like

Cool kl1000

Thank you Kl.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AdaBusyBee View Post
    I have to confess, I have two bad, baaaad habits - buying yarn and pattern books ( at the store and Online)
    I have a room called 'workshop' but not enough big to storage all my crafts. A big stash is in the spare bedroom room - I have to use all this this year to empty the room. Because my hubby loves me so much , he got me a metal shed behind the house so I filled it out with all kinds of crafts. And it still is not enough space for all. Too bad, I don't have a crocheting friend here, I would be happy to share some stuff... Ada.
    It sounds like you're living my life! I have a large room upstairs as a craft room. I share it with my grandson's toys that he likes to play with when he's here. He's content to build with legos or play with his trains and let me sit there crocheting and talking to him. BUT the yarn and accessories have migrated out of the room to the main floor and, well....I'm sure you know the drill. My son thinks that I need an intervention. Love it.

Donna

Post Thanks / Like
    So, our life is under yarn control I have to organize all my stuff in a short time - after moving to Texas, most of my crafts are still in containers. Lots of work! Hugs! Ada.