Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  5
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AudreyL View Post
    He said he doesn't have pain but a funny feeling. He is using a walker and on Friday they are going to do the steps. I try to crochet a little when he sleeps if I don't fall a sleep
    I'm so glad he's not in any pain, that's just unbelievable to me because he had such a big surgery. That's great news! It sounds like you're exhausted and need some extra rest, too. Take care of yourself.

Hugs,
    Shelley

2. Likes Susan2014 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    thanks for the pattern

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi AudreyL, Im in Minnesota hot & muggy and reading posts I saw this. Hope your hubby will keep up with exercise (what ever he can do). Had to Smile when I saw Try to crochet if you dont fall asleep. Go to sleep ant time your able.

Ive been in left arm cast since 8/04/15 NO HOOKING. Off I hope next Tuesday. My Prayers for you and Hubby. Have a pleasent week-end.

Post Thanks / Like
    That yarn is beautiful! The logo looks like Lion Brand, but what yarn is it?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by copasetic1 View Post
    That yarn is beautiful! The logo looks like Lion Brand, but what yarn is it?
    Hi copasecic1, yes the yarn is Lion Brand it's called "Ice Cream." It's a self-striping baby yarn and I love it, no splitting at all. I don't know if it's sold in stores, I bought it online on clearance from Zulilly. I think I paid $7.99 for 3 skeins, and I bought several.... more like a big box full LOL. I couldn't help myself.

Hugs,
    Shelley

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you, Shelley. I love self-striping yarn, and the colors in your box are beautiful.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you, Shelley. I love self-striping yarn, and the colors in your box are beautiful.
    I love using self-striping yarn, too. You never know when the next color is gonna come up onto your hook.

Happy crocheting!

Shelley

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm addicted to yarn. I have more yarn than I could ever use. I've given yarn away, I've donated it. I still have a ton of it. And I will still buy more. Sigh. So soft, so many colors and textures, so many things to make...

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm addicted to yarn. I have more yarn than I could ever use. I've given yarn away, I've donated it. I still have a ton of it. And I will still buy more. Sigh. So soft, so many colors and textures, so many things to make...
    I'm also addicted to yarn lol. There could be worse things, I guess..... I currently have 6 clear big Rubbermaid bins full of new yarn skeins, plus I need to buy another 3-4 to fit in the rest that I've bought. My mom buys a lot for me, too, she says that I crochet up new projects so fast, that I need to have it on hand. I guess that's true. I just love owning it, having it, touching it, looking at it, and thinking about all the projects I'm gonna make with it.

I understand exactly what you're saying LOL

Shelley

Post Thanks / Like
    There are a lot worse things!