Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  5
Page 3 of 3 First 123

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for your concern. I usually do sleep when he does but I have orders to do and I have a craft show in Nov. I crochet for people. I wish you good luck on Tuesday that you get your cast off. My prayers are with you for a quick recovery with your arm. You can write any time you like too and I will get back to you. Let me know how you make out with your arm

2. Likes Susan2014 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Photo Takes??

A Little confused?? I can not take pictures as a (personal reason you would not understand) I dont & to live life God Bless My finding God again I can live with the reason. (personas who wont let me have & why is his problem) I hope some how it makes sence. I am able to do what I do on line, crochet as God knows Ive taken advantage of hubbys sickness (he is unaware of so much) stress for me but not as much as every prayer & talks I have with God Keeps me going with inner piece. My Dr knows but I dont commit her an Truthful answer. God does know. Know I love you all & Barbara G for letting my absence from pics on here stay with CT. I Donate as hubby is glad to get rid of it. Litle does he know. So many are in Pain or their loved ones are, I Pray for them also.

Wrote this for myself I believe as Ive got to lose all my keeping things from him to interfer with CT and other Groups. 1 day I may get a camera I keep hoping. AudreyL hope you take care of you as well as your Hubby (how is he doing) Patty we all want you back here and thoughts always for you & your sweet Talented God fearing self. Shelley you my sweet friend your an inspiration, God Bless.

I know I forgot name for Prayer of a better life etc. Believe even NEW Members ETC I Care. Hugs Susan2014

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Susan2014 View Post
    A Little confused?? I can not take pictures as a (personal reason you would not understand) I dont & to live life God Bless My finding God again I can live with the reason. (personas who wont let me have & why is his problem) I hope some how it makes sence. I am able to do what I do on line, crochet as God knows Ive taken advantage of hubbys sickness (he is unaware of so much) stress for me but not as much as every prayer & talks I have with God Keeps me going with inner piece. My Dr knows but I dont commit her an Truthful answer. God does know. Know I love you all & Barbara G for letting my absence from pics on here stay with CT. I Donate as hubby is glad to get rid of it. Litle does he know. So many are in Pain or their loved ones are, I Pray for them also.

Wrote this for myself I believe as Ive got to lose all my keeping things from him to interfer with CT and other Groups. 1 day I may get a camera I keep hoping. AudreyL hope you take care of you as well as your Hubby (how is he doing) Patty we all want you back here and thoughts always for you & your sweet Talented God fearing self. Shelley you my sweet friend your an inspiration, God Bless.

I know I forgot name for Prayer of a better life etc. Believe even NEW Members ETC I Care. Hugs Susan2014
    Susan, you are such a SWEET lady! Thank you for your kind, caring comments for all of us. Bless you with peace.

Hugs,
    Shelley

Post Thanks / Like
    AUDREYL, Hi just saw this?You are anamazing gal, doing all this craft shows & hubby to watch over etc. Yes cast came off. Tuesday & swollen & sore. Tried hooking but 15-20 mins I was sore. Leaving it and putting heat on my thumb area its just full of Arthuritis Dr said Rice packs. Have some and a few exercises. How hubby coming along. What things have you made for show in Nov.?? God Bless Susan2014