Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Crochet vintage fan ripple blanket

Crochet vintage fan ripple blanket-crochetfanrippleblanket-jpg

Love the colors and the design is awesome.

Crochet vintage fan ripple blanket

Post Thanks / Like
    This is absolutely GORGEOUS! A few weeks ago, I posted this same pattern to my Facebook page, too. It's a really beautiful pattern. Here's a lovely photo of one that someone else online made. I saw it on Pinterest. It is not mine!!!

Shelley
    Attached Images Attached Images Crochet vintage fan ripple blanket-3806a0cd70783adb1b0a3e9e07432bf0-jpg 

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixieglitter View Post
    This is absolutely GORGEOUS! A few weeks ago, I posted this same pattern to my Facebook page, too. It's a really beautiful pattern. Here's a lovely photo of one that someone else online made. I saw it on Pinterest. It is not mine!!!

Shelley
    You know.... after I posted this photo I realized that it looks waaaay different from the pattern. But the poster calls it "Vintage Fan crochet". So sorry! Still, it's a beautiful piece!

Shelley

Post Thanks / Like

Fan Ripple Blanket

This looks like such a cool one to make. I just have a question are the stiches and pattern hard to follow? U srr I am just learning how to read a pattern and understand what is being said.
    Thanks Jo

I live in a medium size town in northern California, it is called Oroville.
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool Grandmommy of 5

this is such a beautiful blanket. I love this so much. I wish I only had the time and patience to make one. But as it says above I am a grandmommy of 5 that I am raising and that is a big adjustment. I don't have my time anymore , my husband and I don't even have time anymore. We have been raising my grandkids v

Post Thanks / Like
    Radhia,
    Your color choices are beautiful. It will turn out gorgeous I'm sure.
    I made this afghan too, but I am not happy with the colors I chose. I wanted to do something 'colorful' for a change.
    I used the same colors as shown on Beatrice Ryan's "CAL" but it's 'too' colorful. I did finish it though, and it is pretty, but just not 'me'.
    I probably will donate it to a local Animal Rescue for a raffle at one of their events.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Grandmommy of 5 View Post
    this is such a beautiful blanket. I love this so much. I wish I only had the time and patience to make one. But as it says above I am a grandmommy of 5 that I am raising and that is a big adjustment. I don't have my time anymore , my husband and I don't even have time anymore. We have been raising my grandkids v
    Raising your grandkids can be daunting when you are older! You are a trouper to do that! Are the parents not able to take care of them? I probably shouldn't ask personal questions, my heart goes out to you and your husband. The children will remember what you did for them when they get older!

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    Crochet vintage fan ripple blanket-vintage-fan-ripple-baby-blanket-sixties-seventies-retro-chiakicreates-etsy-3-jpg