Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by crochetdiva View Post
    Very smart answer, Susan. You're the best. I have some old patterns that belonged to my grandmother from 1942, but I haven't been Stimied yet. Crossing my fingers!
    Thx Harrie, you're too kind! I know you'll have fun with those vintage 1942, that really is vintage to us. 1970 is just 'what we used to wear', lol, I love that dress! Remember the mini, midi and maxi?! That would be a good pattern to make a skirt from too.

Typically a good British designer should write in the pattern notes if the terms are in UK or American, since people all over the world crochet more now. That would stop confusion right off. Have fun with the dress!

Post Thanks / Like
    You crochet your heart out Victori1724 , and hopefully you will have great success and very beautiful dress to be proud of. Isn't it great to have a world of great friends to help us all out when we run across a dilemma? I am so glad I found this site and another one that I belong to. I never feel alone any more and start my day out by checking in with my many crafty friends. I am happy I was able to return the favor and help someone out....Happy Crafting Davena