Thanks Thanks:  4
Likes Likes:  1

Post Thanks / Like

Personal Name CHARTS

Look what I found. would it not be nice to make a block to personalize an afghan you are making for that special someone. I found that if I could not find the name I wanted, it would be easy enough to draw out your own by just following the letters that are already charted and drawing on your own graph paper....sometimes the part of the name is there. ex. I needed Kaylen but only kaylee was there so dropped one e and drew in the n from another name . Hope this makes sense
    .Index of /graphs

these names are done for crocheting on crochet graph paper. Also posted is a link you can print your own crochet or knit graph paper and you can draw your own letters using the charts...

Free Printable Graph Paper -- Download Free Printable Graph Paper for Crochet and Knitting graph paper.

Here is a afghan that shows how a block was implemented in ..I did not make this one.

Personalized Baby Afghan - CrochetKim.com Free Crochet Pattern @crochetkim

Happy Crocheting Davena
    Last edited by Davena; 03-05-2015 at 02:44 PM.

2. Thanks Susan2014, Kay119, Lissacc, Patt thanked for this post
    Likes little drummer liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Davena hi? been reading on graphs for crocheting & have so much more to read. Wanted to thank you for this link. Without a person near me to show etc Im sure I will have a question or 2 . Minnesota senior with lots to read. Susan2014

Post Thanks / Like
    Susan , if I can help you I will. Don't hesitate in asking...

Post Thanks / Like
    Great sites, thanks so much for sharing!