Thanks Thanks:  9
Likes Likes:  8
Page 1 of 3 123 Last
    Post Thanks / Like

Smile Granny Square--Beautiful

Such colors and Fun to do, click to see how & how to Join ???

Gourmet Crochet: Flat braid join how-to

2. Thanks Nova55, Patt, cybarra, Gillygaloo, nanniema, mash52 thanked for this post
    Likes caprice58, nyleca liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you Susan! I'm always looking for new ways to join squares.

Shelley

4. Likes Susan2014 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ty Susan , I say you can allways learn more.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Susan, Is there a pattern for the square? Do you know what it's called?

Post Thanks / Like

your pic

I love the pic on your name, where will I find the pattern?

Post Thanks / Like

Flat braid join pattern

while the joining part is wonderful, I want the pattern for the square, please! It's wonderful!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Patt View Post
    while the joining part is wonderful, I want the pattern for the square, please! It's wonderful!
    me too!! The pattern please? I bookmarked this page because I love the join procedure. XOXOXOXO,Patty

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by redhead View Post
    me too!! The pattern please? I bookmarked this page because I love the join procedure. XOXOXOXO,Patty
    Hi there, Patty. I may be wrong but I think the square is "Square #2" in the series on the website. Every square in the series is lovely, as well as rectangular squares in the afghan. (And includes the diagram on how to arrange them.)

The sizing is fun, too, and the squares have the multiples for each pattern so you can increase sizes or decrease them.

All the squares are variations of one another. Have fun, Patty...make the afghan!

P.S. In the cold winter y'all are having, have you been wearing that lovely granny square coat you made?
    Freedom is not the right to do as you please, but the liberty to do as you ought!

11. Likes Susan2014 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Poinciana View Post
    Hi there, Patty. I may be wrong but I think the square is "Square #2" in the series on the website. Every square in the series is lovely, as well as rectangular squares in the afghan. (And includes the diagram on how to arrange them.)

The sizing is fun, too, and the squares have the multiples for each pattern so you can increase sizes or decrease them.

All the squares are variations of one another. Have fun, Patty...make the afghan!

P.S. In the cold winter y'all are having, have you been wearing that lovely granny square coat you made?
    Do you mean sq #2 in the LookwhatImade series?
    As for the coat, I think I went overboard when I made it. It is really heavy. I wore it once when I went to church and kinda felt like a clown in it! I know it's pretty but I didn't get it lined and so I have to wear something else under it because of the holes. I think the linen stitch would be a good stitch for a coat because there are no holes in it.
    I will look at (I think it's Moogly) or LookwhatImade for the square when I have time. I have a dentist appointment today so I don't have time right now but thanks . Patty

13. Likes Susan2014 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I personally, was referring to the first post in this thread with the flat braid join tutorial. I like the granny square and would like to know the pattern.