Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Post Thanks / Like
    Barbara,
    This was a good article. Especially the tip concerning finding a crochet friend. As the article states, most people don't think they know anyone who crochets..I am one of them. The article suggests carrying little projects with you and someone will express interest. I think that probably is very true. It's like walking your dog, all of a sudden people start stopping to talk to you about the dog! I think I am going to try that tip because I would love to meet someone who could help when I'm stuck with patterns.
    I'll let you all know if it works!

2. Likes Barbara G. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Janie,

Be patient and you will find someone in your area! We are also here to support you in your crocheting efforts, too. But, it is a wonderful thing to have someone near and dear to you in your home town. Let us know how everything works out!

Post Thanks / Like
    One of the first things I tell my crochet students is the there isn't anything you cannot do if you put your mind to it.

The second thing is that there are no 'errors' in crochet. If you change a pattern, miss a stitch or do something 'different', its called an 'enhancement'.
    Crochetgal on Etsy - Beautiful yarns, affordable prices

Post Thanks / Like
    Dear Barbara G.

Thanks for this Wonderful Link for Easy to understand crochet instructions and how to Crochet Videos. There is even assorted Patterns for beginners!