Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  2

Post Thanks / Like

10 Last Minute Christmas Crochet Patterns

2. Thanks dancingbaehr thanked for this post
    Likes cheri54 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for posting this!

Thanks for posting this! I found the Crocheted Candy Cane I've been looking for!

Attachment 11063

Post Thanks / Like
    So glad for you. You're welcome.

Post Thanks / Like
    The Victorian Candy Canes from that site are adorable. I made about 40 of them, tied Christmas themed ribbons on them, and plan to pass them out as lil keep sakes. Really easy to make too only took about 10-15 minutes each once I got familiar with the pattern. I also made extras to have on hand in case of unannounced visitors.

6. Likes Susan2014 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Victorian Candy Cane Cover

Quote Originally Posted by Toffee View Post
    The Victorian Candy Canes from that site are adorable. I made about 40 of them, tied Christmas themed ribbons on them, and plan to pass them out as lil keep sakes. Really easy to make too only took about 10-15 minutes each once I got familiar with the pattern. I also made extras to have on hand in case of unannounced visitors.
    I also love the Victorian Candy Cane cover - just made 2 dozen for our Children's Christmas Party - however, I laminated copies of the "Legend of the Candy Cane"poem, punched one hole in each, and tied them to each cover with pretty ribbon. Can't wait until Friday when they all get them! The leader thought they were perfect for the Church party. I am now making more for all my neighbors in the community, still using the "Legend of the Candy Cane" poem and attaching them on all the cards that I will deliver (32 in all). They are so easy to make and turn out so very pretty! It is also a great way to use leftover materials - some are with thread and some with yarn.

9. Thanks dancingbaehr thanked for this post
    The town of West Chester, in Cincinnati, Ohio
    Post Thanks / Like
    I love the snowmen! I SNOWMEN!!!! Thank you so much for sharing, choiyuk96!

I lalso ike Afay's idea of attaching the "Legend of the Candy Cane" poem to the Victorian Candy Cane covers. Maybe I'll do that too. Thanks, Afay!
    A Travelling Baehr Gathers No Moss!!