Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Page 5 of 6 First ... 3456 Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    Do you check in your spam folder? or re- sign up again. I've received some very nice pattern since I sign up few days ago. I enjoy it and hope they will not stop sending my way

Ivy
    Happiness is not already made, it has to come from your own action.....

Post Thanks / Like
    Billiebob. Please try again. They are nice patterns from all sources. Even Ravelry.

Post Thanks / Like
    They did it again. No pattern for m3 days.

Post Thanks / Like
    I haven't gotten anything in the past few days either..

Post Thanks / Like
    I don't get the free patterns daily either.

Post Thanks / Like
    Its been 5 days now. I put a comment on the joining page asking for a reason or something on the 3rd day. No answer.

Post Thanks / Like
    I just sent a note today about not recieving my patterns for almost a week now. Hope to hear a reply back, I miss not getting the patterns.

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, I agree. I have not received these for quite some time myself. This has happened pretty often and I've had to send them reminders a couple times and then the emails start again. But now I don't have the link anymore. Maybe they are trying to filter out people who don't care one way or the other but myself I absolutely love these patterns and I am seriously enjoying the variety. I appreciate being able to receive these right in my email. That is truly awesome! I have expressed this in my emails everytime as well. I am definitely stumped....
    Angel

Post Thanks / Like
    I am stumped also, I miss recieving these patterns. Hopefullly i will get a reply to the e-mail that I sent. I went to the bottom of the page and click on contact us and sent a message about this and hope to get reply.
    donna

Post Thanks / Like
    I spoke to soon, did get reply they just wanted more information about which patterns I was referring to. Will update when I get reply.
    donna