Thanks Thanks:  7
Likes Likes:  10
Page 3 of 3 First 123

Post Thanks / Like
    I saved all the patterns I didn't have, which turned out to be a lot. I was surprised and thrilled to see there's so many more that have been found/ added to the overall collection. I do hope the ones still yet to be found will eventually turn up sooner than later so everyone collecting her patterns can have a complete set.
    I know Chrome took a while for me to get the hang of, and still just know the basics. (I hate it, too) I wonder if sometimes all the different signals flyin' about might sometimes cause interference as well. But then I also know my internet provide slows peoples signal down on purpose at times to coax people to pay more, which might be a common trick for many of the internet providers
    Anyhoo.. Thanks again Ruth. I really appreciate your not giving up for us trying to get through to your link.. and for sharing this link to begin with.
    Mary

2. Likes elproct liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you to Jean Marie and pbjones80 as well for your help in getting the link issue resolved.

Post Thanks / Like
    I copied and pasted into a different browser to get to the site, It is worth it , these are fabulous vintage patterns and you can download as PDF. I grabbed them all. Thanks for the post..

5. Likes Mary Laposta liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Crochetbyruth. When I click the link, I'm getting Adult Sex Affairs, etc. No patterns here. lol

Post Thanks / Like
    google: "alice fowler" and you will find the site that way

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you. I found it. Not every pattern is available, but they are beautiful.

Post Thanks / Like
    your URL is a dead site. The site is up for sale and that's all you get. Thanks for trying though.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Patt and Polishgirl,
    Go to page 2 and scroll down to the post by 'crochetbyruth' and click on the website she has posted. You can also click on the website pbjones has posted on page 2 or you can click on the one I have posted on that same page. When you click on the link by 'crochetbyruth' then scroll down on that page and you will see yellow boxes to click on for the patterns. The link that pbjones80 has and the link that I have posted are other crochet patterns.
    Jean Marie

Post Thanks / Like
    Alice Fowler Baby Set Patterns

Alice Fowler - Free Crochet Patterns Oombawka Design Crochet

25 Free Crochet Case Patterns Oombawka Design Crochet

You can highlight and google these or go to page 2 and click on them. Good luck!
    Last edited by Jean Marie; 08-05-2014 at 01:36 PM.