Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  12
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Post Thanks / Like
    This is yarn barf.. http://i.imgur.com/blX8srf.jpg it's when you go to pull the center pull and the insides all pop out.

2. Likes amanda, teresah liked this post
    Clearwater, Florida USA Born and raised in Bklyn, NY, lived in Tx., Mi., Calif.,Ariz., and Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya Debi, I got you.. Yes, that has happened to me.. Ugh... Teresa

Post Thanks / Like
    Faye and Debi you both had me laughing so hard! The picture was great! I've had worse yarn barf than that! Faye I never knew what frogging was till you explained it to me last year I believe! I hate to get knots in my yarn as well I most usually get the knots out but have had a few times where I either had to pull the knot tighter or cut it and start a new ball! I go crazy if what I'm working on the yarn isn't rolled into a ball! I received an email from crochetgeek on how to use toilet paper rolls to make yarn balls around and you can pull the yarn through the middle still! Check it out everyone I just read it a little not sure if she has a tutorial for it or just written instructions! I agree with Faye on your work Debi! LOVE YOUR FRIEND MANDA!

5. Likes teresah liked this post
    Clearwater, Florida USA Born and raised in Bklyn, NY, lived in Tx., Mi., Calif.,Ariz., and Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya Amanda, TY for the idea.. I am going to try the toilet paper roll trick.. Teresa