Thanks Thanks:  29
Likes Likes:  66

Threaded View

Post Thanks / Like

Gorgeous Sophie Diggard Nitro Linen Scarf

I happened upon this scarf and I fell in love! I also found some of her other scarves online in a retail shop - they sell for over $300 each. I don't know her whole story but it seems she's doing a good thing.
    So I decided to try to figure out how to do this and I've come close. I'm still not crazy about the first petal so I'll work on that. Here it is:

Tiny Flowers Pattern (about 1")

Size 10 Crochet Thread / Size 7 steel (1.65 mm) crochet hook

Center:
    Using a magic circle work 12 sc in the circle. Tighten the circle and fasten off.

Petals:
    1) Using a regular slip knot beginning, attach in one of the sc's. Ch 3, 1 dc in same sc. Ch 2.
    2) Work as follows - * YO, slip hook through the next sc, YO and pull loop through. YO and slip hook through same sc, YO and pull loop through (you should have 5 loops on hook). YO and pull loop through all 5 loops on hook. YO and pull through loop on hook tightly. Ch 2.* Repeat * to * around. You should have 12 petals and 12 ch 2 spaces.
    3) Make many, many flowers, attaching them with/in the ch 2 spaces as you go (2 spaces at the 12, 3, 6, 9 o'clock positions).

First time ever putting words in photos - can you tell??!!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images Gorgeous Sophie Diggard Nitro Linen Scarf-d50e843e1ad5a463ae082b87b899ab2a-jpg Gorgeous Sophie Diggard Nitro Linen Scarf-sany0323-jpg Gorgeous Sophie Diggard Nitro Linen Scarf-sany0331-jpg Gorgeous Sophie Diggard Nitro Linen Scarf-sany0332-jpg Gorgeous Sophie Diggard Nitro Linen Scarf-sany0334-jpg