Thanks Thanks:  29
Likes Likes:  66
Page 5 of 11 First ... 34567 ... Last

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you so much for sharing this beautiful pattern. Your work is gorgeous! I am looking forward to making one myself.

2. Likes N/A, pbjones80 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Your welcome! I'm currently working on the white rabbit I promised my son, and as soon as that's done I'll start the scarf.

Clearwater, Florida USA Born and raised in Bklyn, NY, lived in Tx., Mi., Calif.,Ariz., and Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya Nova, I bet the white rabbit will come out beautiful.. Please post it when completed.. Teresa

Post Thanks / Like
    Absolutely lovely, such fine work!!!! I need to finish a few promises before I try one too.

Post Thanks / Like
    Excellent job with pattern AND pictures!! Thanks so much!

Post Thanks / Like
    So happy to have found this. Your post is the reason I found this wonderful site. Instructions look great. I'm putting the thread together now and will get started on this as soon as I can! I like the color combo in the original so I'll start with that.

THANK you!

8. Likes Susan2014 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    It is so lovely. Your title/description mentioned linen. Was the thread linen?

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Nova for all your hard work putting this tutorial together for all of us. You did a great job and it is very easy to follow. The pictures are great, for someone like me , as I learn better by visual.. I tried making a flower with a larger hook a size 5.00 and some red heart yarn and made some scrappy flowers, and it works great in this yarn also. The flowers are a bit bigger but I will need fewer to make my scarf. When I go out of town next time, I will get some finer thread to make a nice one for myself. I just wanted to try to make a flower, but did not have any of the crochet thread available so used what I had and am quite happy with the outcome... Thanks again, Happy Crocheting.......Davena

11. Likes Susan2014, dancingbaehr liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Drruth - The thread used to make the original was cotton/linen blend. I found crochet thread of this blend, but it was $17 a hank - way too much for my budget!

13. Likes Susan2014 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Its a very pretty scarf. Thank you for figuring out the flower pattern.

15. Likes Susan2014 liked this post