Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  2

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello! I have never sold anything online. I would like to sell but I have doubts. Mail is vary bad these days and letters go for month or more and even can disappear. If I send anything to customer and she won't get it... it s problem. Another problem is payment. How you get money? Here I buy from online store and pay when they deliver. Thank you for attention. Larisa
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kl1000 View Post
    Hello! I have never sold anything online. I would like to sell but I have doubts. Mail is vary bad these days and letters go for month or more and even can disappear. If I send anything to customer and she won't get it... it s problem. Another problem is payment. How you get money? Here I buy from online store and pay when they deliver. Thank you for attention. Larisa
    On eBay, it is great to have a PayPal account for buyers to pay you. You receive payment instantly when someone buys something which is really nice. Larisa, do you have access to PayPal in the Ukraine? Are you limited on the number of stores you can buy from online due to them receiving payment upon you receiving the products?