Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  11
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Thread: my name is

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ginnie256 View Post
    Welcome Angela! You're in the right place to get the help and encouragement you need. I look forward to seeing your projects soon!!
    Im actually working on doll clothes and figured out that thread is easier to crochet with go figure I have been trying to crochet with yarn for 4 1/2 years and just yesterday started my thread (doll clothes) project and I have already got the arm holes figured out but what is weird to me is that when i count my stitches its different than the pattern but yet it still fits the doll that I am fitting. I actually quit doing thread projects in November 2013 and starting doing yarn again lol I know I said thread was easier but it frustrates me actually I have made 7 baby and toddler dresses I have made several hats out of yarn I dont know why I said I like thread better lol
    Last edited by thesmiths@27; 03-24-2014 at 08:53 AM.

2. Likes N/A, seashells_Shelly, Ginnie256 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the welcome

4. Likes seashells_Shelly liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Its our pleasure and Im anxious to see your dolls & clothing when done. Good Job my friend HUGS Susan M J

6. Likes seashells_Shelly, thesmiths@27 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    i have a question could someone tell me what this means? slip stitch in next chain after joining, sl st in ch-3 sp, ch 6, 2 dc in same ch-3 sp, bracket dc in each of next 3 sts, sk next st, dc in each of next 3 sts, shell in next ch sp bracket 9 times, dc in each of next 3 sts, sk next st, dc in each of last 3 dc, dc in beg ch-3 sp, join in 3rd ch of beg ch-6 (10 10 dc groups, 10 ch sps)

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by thesmiths@27 View Post
    Angela and I have been trying to figure out crocheting for 4 1/2 years and to this day I havent finished a project
    Welcome, Angela! This is a great group (I'm quite new myself), so you should find this forum a boon. How about trying out one of the simple butterflies that I posted? Some of them literally only take 3 minutes, LOL!

9. Likes N/A, seashells_Shelly, Ginnie256 liked this post