Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

Post Thanks / Like
    One of my daughters had both love birds and cats. She didn't let the birds out when the cats were inside though. The cats liked looking at the birds but couldn't reach their cages.

I see you're in Eastern Europe. Would you mind saying which country? I've never traveled outside of the United States and I'm fascinated by other countries. I have a dear friend in England and enjoy hearing about her area. We "met" when our daughters became pen pals during a school project. It's been a very interesting friendship!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Sandy! Sorry to say I am in Urkaine. Here I crochet my doileis LOL... I have a lot of UFOs now. I have started knitting jacquard vest but suddenly stopped when I joined X-mas exchange. I have about 7 rows of doily to go. You know last rows are longer and take more time to do. It s simple pineapple doily
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    I understand the UFOs! I have several that I need to finish for Christmas gifts. Mostly small items that need something other than crocheting, like stuffing an owl pillow for a granddaughter and adding lavender to sachets and such. Currently I'm working mostly on an afghan for my husband. He doesn't know about it so I have to work when he's not home. Plus, I spend way too much time online looking at other folks work! I love seeing what people are doing and getting ideas on top of ideas for projects that I will never have time to do!

Sandy

Post Thanks / Like
    I hope to see pictures of your works -- Larisa
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Here is a picture of some of the hot pads and pot holders I made recently for gifts this holiday season. I've made more since this picture was taken. I like doing lots of different patterns and color combinations, as you can probably tell from this. No two are just alike! The afghan on the corner of the sofa is one I did many years ago.

Hello from Virginia-hotpads-jpg

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you thank you! I see you were busy! You make nice things! Here we do not make afghans but I respect your patience! It s really big thing and nice too
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Welcome to the crochet message boards! It is a pleasure to have you on site with us! Take some time with us and have some fun sharing!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Barbara and thank you for the welcome. I've been reading some of the posts and following a lot of pattern leads and tips for a while and really enjoy the site. I'm looking forward to "meeting" lots of folks here!
    Sandy

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the site! The difference between junior member and senior member is just how long they have been on the site, how much they post ect. Hope you enjoy it here. It really is great to have a place to talk with people who understand the addictive quality of crochet. My husband still doesn't get it.

Post Thanks / Like
    LOL My husband keeps asking me "How many more of them are you going to make?" I remind him how much he loves his job, (he REALLY loves it!) and tell him it's my way of relieving stress and producing beautiful things at the same time. Thanks for the welcome and the explanation. Hope to "see" you around!