Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Thread: Hello!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Welcome to the forums! It is a pleasure to meet you and have you here with us! Make yourself right at home here!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Linda Lou to this site. There are a bunch of wonderful experts on here..I am Audrey L from Pa. I crochet most of the time and my DH is the cross stitcher iin the fanily. He does beautiful pictures. he is working on one now called a Quaker Christmas.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Barbara - You helped me get registered and I really appreciate it! Have a great day!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Audrey! I am from IL and crochet more than I knit. I was taught both as a young girl by relatives. Rarely I have also quilted and sewn. I have a lot of catching up to do in my home, so have put my craft projects on hold. The cooler weather is coming though, and I'm looking forward to picking up where I left off! After I finish my husbands afghan (using scraps of yarn and making granny squares) I hope to make a baby blanket. I like to have one ready to go when a gift is needed! Is the Quaker Christmas a cross stitch kit? If so who makes it - I would like to look at it online. I really LOVE to cross stitch, and have three projects started (two on stands and one in a hoop). A dear friend of mine died, and I inherited most of her crafting stock, including already started projects! I feel soooo close to her when working on one of her unfinished projects!

5. Likes DinahRoberts liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Linda Lou it is a cross stitch. It is not a kit but it only takes 3 colors of thread. The e -mail is www.stitchingpretty.com Laurel, Maryland. The phone number is 877-604-0808. I hope you are able to get it. I crochet a lot for other people. I enjoy it very. Can I have your e-mail and we can keep in touch. It is just my DH and I. The 21st we will married 13 years. Talk to you again

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome Linda Lou!!! Glad to have you here with us. If you have questions there is always someone with an answer. And jump right in on the forums! There is also a help button at the top that has videos telling how to post pictures and stuff. We'd love to see some of your creations and it doesn't have to be crochet.
    Dinah

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Dinah! I do have some pictures of my creations. I also love to see what others have made. Its inspirational !! I usually follow a pattern or chart, but on a couple of occasions, I designed what I made. It was a challenge, but fun! The problem I have with designing, is it takes TOO long! lol Maybe in a couple of days I'll get some pictures uploaded and posted. I'll have to watch the videos that you suggested. I'm guessing that I'll need to do that under the 'picture' forum, or a different group than 'Introduce Yourself'.

9. Likes DinahRoberts liked this post