Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    HOWDY PARTNERS Nice that 2 nice gals have joined a very good Group. Ask for help or reach out to help if you can. Nice to
    meet you Susan M J a Minnesota married young 73 Yr old.

Post Thanks / Like
    Susan M J I turned 73 last Thursday. Or as I like to say, "My twin sister turned 73." I do have a twin sister.

3. Likes N/A liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    pgirsh now this an interesting code name must be a Texan Name?? Hi twin there is another twin on here "Faye" oh my the Twin Thread we should do maybe more out there, with Babies, or family member. Im feling a little younger it just my Body??
    What all do you like doing with a needle , or other crafts?? Redhead is an Artistic unbelievable Talented. Go to a form on and she
    has Picture for Faye (something like that and has posted some Beautiful things in & out of her house. Good Night My dear Friend

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome from Pa. Nice to have you with us

Post Thanks / Like
    Susan M J, my name is Patsy and my sister is Nancy. My husband's family came from Austria, his dad was 4 when he came to America. My sister and I were born in Dublin, Georgia. I have already asked Faye if she was a twin. We went to school with 4 or 5 sets of twins and one set was Faye and Kaye. I prefer Pat.

7. Likes N/A liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    San Marcos, here -- formerly of Fort Worth, Dallas, College Station, Texarkana, Brazosport, Lubbock, and Stephenville.

Post Thanks / Like
    Pat what a small world then you know how sneacky Faye is??? Has you husband ever gone to Austria, Beautiful as my Larry was there for a couple months year ago. You'll have PM me and tell me all about you know who FFFFFFFaye. hahahahehehe. Have
    a Nice week and nice weather in 70's most of week in Minnesota. HUGS SMJ

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi, and welcome. I'm in Waco, Tx. So glad you've joined us.

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=adairdm;101476]Hi, and welcome. I'm in Waco, Tx. So glad you've joined us.[/QUOTE]

We moved to Waco when I was 10, graduated from Waco High in 1959. My parents lived there until their deaths in 2008 and 2010, Rubye and Ike Carroll.

12. Likes N/A liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    WELCOME to all you newbies and have fun and we are here to chat or help with any craft problem