Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

Post Thanks / Like
    So awful you didn't get paid. All of that work! Don't be discouraged though, there are good people out there. One ting you could do is get at least 1/2 of the amount before you mail. That way if you don;t get anything else at least you got that.
    My window in the kitchen is 33 X 45. That one will be red. I have an open cupboard that I hate it is about 12 feet long and 22 inches tall. That one will be yellow. The pattern I am using is very easy. A 2 row repeat.
    Are your cushions for kitchen chairs? I never thought to do that. Drat now I might have to.

Post Thanks / Like
    Trude! really I am not upset. The only thing is - she promised payment... I had hopes and lost hopes. Other is OK. I think about that doily as gifted
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    A good attitude always helps, and you do have that. I think that person was blessed when she received it from you. As is everyone who receives them.

Post Thanks / Like
    I am so busy finishing this bruges doily
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Larisa, yes, I have a cat and a dog. Actually, the cat is my husband's as he loves cats and the dog is mine as I'm more a dog person. I'm allergic to cats but if I wash my hands after I touch her, I'm OK. 6 birds? Oh my, I have to ask, are they noisy? In my book, that would make a lot of squawking. What kind of birds are they?

Post Thanks / Like
    Trude, the cushions are for the living room couch. I'm just making the back plain though, rounds of double crochets.

Post Thanks / Like
    Andrea: My hip did heal pretty well. I have ridden with hubby on the motorcycle twice now and that was a real test. We have a dog, Lola, Staffordshire terrier, who is queen of the house and spoiled beyond belief. Show us pics of the cushions when they are done! Glad you have joined us. Shirley

Post Thanks / Like
    Shirley, I'm glad your hip healed well. My dog could compete with yours in the "who's most spoiled" department. LOL I will take a picture of my cushions when done and try to figure out how to post it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Couch cushions? Oh my! Talk about ambitious.
    Can't wait to see the pictures/

Post Thanks / Like
    HMMMM I guess I didn't explain myself very well. I'm making cushions to put on my couch. I'm not ambitious enough as to cover the cushions of the couch. Sorry for the misunderstanding.....