Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  8
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    Carynjoyb,
    I had the same problem with pictures.
    Click on the "Go Advanced" button (bottom right)
    On the next page, find the paper clip. The paper clip allows you to upload pictures from your computer.

Post Thanks / Like

Some of My Items

These are just a few of the items I made last year for gifts, etc.
    Attached Images Attached Images Hello and Happy New Year-jpg Hello and Happy New Year-dscn6137-jpg Hello and Happy New Year-dscn6248-jpg Hello and Happy New Year-dscn6256-jpg Hello and Happy New Year-dscn6265-jpg 

3. Likes Barbara G. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you Patti. I uploaded a few photos. I have quite a lot more items that I have made. Some of which I didn't even take photos of. I made quite a few afgans, baby size and adult size. Currently I'm making two afgans, one knitted and one crocheted, shawl, scarf and socks.
    Attached Images Attached Images Hello and Happy New Year-dscn6227-jpg Hello and Happy New Year-hills-scarf-1-jpg Hello and Happy New Year-dscn2457-jpg Hello and Happy New Year-baby-owl-1-jpg Hello and Happy New Year-bag-1-jpg 

5. Likes Barbara G. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wow! Caryn Joy!
    You make some really beautiful stuff! Makes me want to work faster so I can do some of these---I really NEED (LOL) to make one of those owls and the little purse, now.
    Thanks Caryn Joy!

7. Likes Carynjoyb liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Caryn Joy, I need to get busy again on something. I finished all my Christmas, hats, fingerless gloves, 7 point star afghan, and now have a knitted slouchy beanie (hat) on circular knitting needles and double pointed needles, and a crochet afghan called Close Fans for my cousin, and I have to start another 7 point star for my other cousin because when she seen my daughters she asked me to Please, please make her one too! I dont know what I would do if I didnt always have different projects going at once. Do you find yourself starting something new even when you have two or three things going already? Rena

9. Likes Carynjoyb liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Caryn Joy, I just managed to see you pictures! You work is beautiful, you should be proud. Love the owl, my grandson would love him too. Thanks for sharing. Rena

11. Likes Carynjoyb liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Carynjoyb View Post
    I tried to upload some photos of some of my items that are in a folder from my computer, but I can not figure out how to do it.
    Any help would be appreciated.
    Thanks,
    Caryn Joy
    Hello,

When you desire to add a picture, it is best to hit the advanced button. It is located next to your reply button, if you are replying to a post. Then, you will see a paperclip which you can click on. This will open another window which allows you to choose files from your computer to upload. You will see two steps - the uploading and then drag them down to step number two to attach them to you message.

Let us know if you need any more help! Once you have done it a time or two, it is a breeze.

13. Likes Carynjoyb liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey Patti,
    Actually the little purse isn't so little. It really is a full sized shoulder bag. I have it up for sale on Etsy. You can see other photos there.
    Joy FullyJewels 2 by CraftsPlusByCarynJoy on Etsy

Post Thanks / Like

Inside of Bag and Another

This is the inside of the beige bag and another bag I made a while ago.
    Attached Images Attached Images Hello and Happy New Year-bag-3-jpg Hello and Happy New Year-dscn0296-jpg Hello and Happy New Year-dscn0299-jpg 

16. Likes Barbara G. liked this post