Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  3
Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome Virginia, from Annapolis! Have you tried Ravelry for your Sunbonnet Sue pattern? I did find this. And again, welcome! So glad you're here.
    Ravelry: Sunbonnet Sue Afghan and Pillow Set pattern by Maggie Weldon

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks so much Jean, happy to be on here and chat with alot of nice people. Where do you live Jean? I am in Nova Scotia, Canada. Glad to hear from you, keep in touch. Jen

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by virginie patison View Post
    Thanks so much Jean, happy to be on here and chat with alot of nice people. Where do you live Jean? I am in Nova Scotia, Canada. Glad to hear from you, keep in touch. Jen
    I live in Michigan.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks so much and hope you are doing fine. What are you doing for crafts this summer? Jen

Post Thanks / Like
    Virginia, Hi from Ohio, Welcome to our forum.. You'll love it here.. Lots of nice caring people on here. we love to see pictures, so if you want to post some of your items, we would love to see them. I have been looking for a free pattern for you but haven't found one yet. I will keep looking. good luck on your search. Hugs, Kathy
    Have a Great Day !!! Kathy

Post Thanks / Like

free crochet chart

Hi Virginia and welcome. There is a free crochet pattern chart for Sunbonnet Sue afghan block at an Etsy shop named mytreasuredheirlooms. Perhaps this will help? Glad you have joined CT. imalefty

Post Thanks / Like
    So nice to hear from you. What are you doing for crafts at the present? Do you by any chance do any art work? I love painting. Will try and put some pictures on. Thanks for keeping your eye out for sunbonnet sue. She is hard to get ahold of it seems.
    Take care jen

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks so much and hope you are doing fine. What are you doing for crafts this summer? Jen
    Yes, I'm doing fine. Thank you for being concerned. I'm crocheting.

Post Thanks / Like
    So nice to hear from you. What are you doing for crafts at the present? Do you by any chance do any art work? I love painting. Will try and put some pictures on. Thanks for keeping your eye out for sunbonnet sue. She is hard to get ahold of it seems.
    Take care jen
    I used to paint on canvases once in awhile. I haven't been keeping an eye out for sunbonnet sue;other people on CT have.

Post Thanks / Like
    http://www.ravelry.com/dls/annastasi...nbonnetSue.pdf is this is what your looking for..
    Have a Great Day !!! Kathy