Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  3
Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome Virginia!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome from Pa

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks so much for saying Hello. Jen. May speak to you again, by the way where do you live? I live in Nova Scotia, Canada.

Post Thanks / Like
    I live in Holland, Michigan.

Post Thanks / Like
    THANKS mARIE, THINK ITS KIND OF NICE TO KNOW WHERE A PERSON RESIDES. KNOW THEY ARE FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD ON THIS WEB. THATS GREAT, AS EVERY COUNTRY, ETC. DOES THEIR OWN THINGS AND SOMETIMES THAT OWN THING IS INTERESTING TO US. THANKS. JEN

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Jen, welcome! What do u like to paint? You will enjoy CT.the members are super. I am learning so much. I am also fairly new. Love from India, Lalita.

Post Thanks / Like
    Jen: Just checking it to see how you are doing today. We are going out for dinner at Texas Roadhouse (the best steaks and soft rolls that taste like honey on the inside) for my daughter's bday today and mine tomorrow. Grandkids bday are 11th and 13th. 9 family bdays this month. What are you doing with yourself? Shirley

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Lalita, yes I love to paint, do you? You are new and so am I. You live in India, so so far away. Nice to talk to you, keep in touch. I am a widowed lady, live by myself, and sure need friends. I am very artistic, love making my own cards, scrapping, knit, crochet, etc. Always been my hobby.
    Write and tell me if you have a family, and what you do. Hope to hear from you soon. Bye Jen

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi, I have enjoyed painting whenever I did, but haven't done for some years. I used to do more of fabric painting. What is scrapping? I have 2 super sons, so 2 wonderful daughter in laws and 3 cute grand ds. Because of emails, cell phones, etc I think the distances do not matter so much. My mother in law, my husband & me live together. On This forum u will make lots of friends. It is more like a big family. With love, Lalita.

Post Thanks / Like
    I think she means scrapbooking.