Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Thread: macmap37

Post Thanks / Like
    You will have plenty of time to make the star afghan-it goes much faster than I imagined. (Though I wouldn't wait for too long to begin). It is a free pattern on redheart.com and is called 7 Point Star. It uses a multicolor yarn and three solid color yarns. You should be able to incorporate the couple's colors with no problem. I didn't care for the colors used in the pattern so made my own choices. Pattern is quite similar to ripple afghans but done "in the round" it seems to go so quickly. I do everything but using scissors lefthanded. I'm dating myself but no left hand scissors existed when I was small. (lol) Let me know how you like the pattern if you have the time. It calls for worsted weight yarn and two large size hooks. I have truly been enjoying making it. I'd like to know how you do with it if you make it. Don't forget the love in every stitch! Bedtime for me now-4:26 am. Chat again soon I hope. imalefty

2. Likes N/A liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    HAPPY 4th of JULY & welcome Mable. Nice to have you in our group. Need help just ask or have an answer to some one problem step right up and we will listen. From Minnesota gal: Susan M j