Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  10
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome Anne to crochet talk. You will enjoy it here and we are glad to have you here. AudreyL

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you for the "welcome". I'm not exactly what to do now. I have introduced myself and given a little bit of what I do. However, I do not create patterns, I just am a beginner again in both crochet and knitting. However, I am enjoying them both making hats and blankets for babies for charities. I hope you have a great day. You have certainly provided a smile to me. Anne

3. Likes Anaisa, Purple Dahlias liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    that's ok that you don't create patterns, we still would love to see you work...just join in any conversation you would like to add any comments too, and say hello every now and then....thanks for taking part with us...happy crocheting.

5. Likes Purple Dahlias liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello from Europe. I am Larisa doily maker
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks to all

I didn't realize I had gotten so many "welcomes" and I appreciated them all. I am 70 and have 6 grandchildren and 2 great granddaughters (1 and 2). I have truly been blessed. I live with my son and his family and am very comfortable with that. My daughter of 42 passed last November so it has been a trying few months. Last month it was found in my heart a 96% blockage of one of my airways. After a stint was placed to open that up, I am doing much better. I am also a COPD so sometimes breathing is a struggle. So on my good days, I crochet or knit. Right now I am knitting a girl hat for St Jude and crocheting my sister's prayer shawl. I probably will not be posting a picture as that is not one of my strong points. However I might be able to forward one from the pattern where it shows one. We'll have to see how that works. I'll chat later. Anne

8. Likes Purple Dahlias liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Anne: Soooo sorry to hear about your daughter's passing. I am sure it is comforting to live with your son and his family and children. I am glad your heart surgery went well and you are feeling better. I am glad you are feeling strong enough to crochet as that is very relaxing and calming for you. Lots of grandchildren and greats to hold and love. Shirley

10. Likes Purple Dahlias liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Anne. Welcome. I have crocheted for over 30 years

Post Thanks / Like
    I am very glad you joined the forum. It is very nice of you to make things and donate them. I make things for people but they order them. I am retired and I am 66 years old. It was very nice you wrote to me. I appreciate it. Maybe we can talk again. Audrey

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbara G. View Post
    Hello,

Welcome to the crochet community! We are glad you are here! I was born in Tupelo and one day hope to travel back to the area some time! Thanks for joining us!
    Hey there Barbara. I used to live in Booneville, just north of Tupelo. My daughter still lives in the area. What a small world!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by msgram8 View Post
    I didn't realize I had gotten so many "welcomes" and I appreciated them all. I am 70 and have 6 grandchildren and 2 great granddaughters (1 and 2). I have truly been blessed. I live with my son and his family and am very comfortable with that. My daughter of 42 passed last November so it has been a trying few months. Last month it was found in my heart a 96% blockage of one of my airways. After a stint was placed to open that up, I am doing much better. I am also a COPD so sometimes breathing is a struggle. So on my good days, I crochet or knit. Right now I am knitting a girl hat for St Jude and crocheting my sister's prayer shawl. I probably will not be posting a picture as that is not one of my strong points. However I might be able to forward one from the pattern where it shows one. We'll have to see how that works. I'll chat later. Anne
    Anne - I'm so sorry for your troubles. Please know you're in our thoughts and prayers, and we are always here.